bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, October 06, 2003
Subject:
For the exalted member of the AATS and the King of Nerdistan!!
Description:

Fancy u show concern abt my well being and try to sound so cute. Like I said earlier, I have an unappeasable, inquisitive mind, but u tried to thwart my spirit by challenging my femininity. But a girl must do what a girl must do. So I channelled my curiosity into finding more about deeper yet inconspicuous matters of everyday life. U say typical?!! I say not!!! The hand-and-foot mystery is my premier into the endless endeavor I have embarked upon.

My face is all twisted not from the hand and leg co-ordination trick that u have been so devotedly practicing while ur boss is not looking since the day i posted it, but from an allergic reaction and involuntary spasm of the facial tissues I get every time I get a dose of ur "soothing" remarks. But u seem to know the stuff published by the ohsofamous American Association of Thickheaded Scientists by heart!! Not surprised. U wudn't have gone thru the hardship and pain if u followed the simple instruction: move ur right foot in clockwise circles and while doing this, draw the number 6 in the air ... u have taken it a step further and tried to TURN UR BRAIN?????!!!!

PS: If u ever find urself in a position where ur fabled "machismo" is under challenge like it happened this summer, look into Ganet's "Gents Poem" posted on Monday, September 29, 2003 for a boost :)

People Discussion
Sabrina
(Monday, October 06, 2003)

correction: "showing" and "trying" (line 1)

Sabrina

Sabrina

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement