bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, December 14, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, October 02, 2003
Subject:
to be.....
Description:

To be is to do - Descartes

To do it to be - Jean-Paul Sartre

DoBeDoBeDo - Fran Sinatra

Ontora apuuuuuu ki khobor kemon acho?? Lombu apu ..i need more of ur wise comments. Cluster/Sb what is going to be our next topic for discussion? me brain dead can't think ..Aps bhai u ok? bhalo thakben shobai

People Discussion
sarah
(Thursday, October 02, 2003)

"to be or not to be?"-othello or was it macbeth?..i dunno someone..and my advice..wow i should open up my column " ask secret sarah"

honey what advice do u need lemme know??
plus stop calling me lombu apu! noile tomar lilll pu dakum ..hehehe take care dear

cluster11

how about - is there life on other planets? and are they intelligent? and if so then do they have internet bulletin boards where they ask quesitons about other alien lifeforms? (us)

ima

ok ta hole arr lombu pu dakhbo na how about *wise* pu.. ** to be or not to be ..that is the question...to sleep or perchance to dream *** it was Hamlet..apu i am dead serious ..if *me* need advice *me* come to *wise* pu..

ima

cluster well i am from Jupiter, so now u know that *we* the Jupitarians ( i just made that up) have all the facilities....internet....even Re chargeable brains.... ahhhmm i forgot what was going to say time to charge my brain again.. **ima calling from Jupiter
Earth plz respond..

ArospO

Scooby dobby Dooooo-Scooby Doo

ontora ..
(Friday, October 03, 2003)

ami bhalo achi ima tumi kemon acho .
to be or not to be thats the question . hehehe .tumi o bhalo theko ima.do posting ok.love that.take care dear .

cluster bhaiya and opsi apu u guys r simply great .
miss u ppl a lot .take care all.

ima
(Friday, October 03, 2003)

opsi apuu nice one.. Scooby Dooooo
is still my favourite cartoon..

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement