bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, December 15, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, October 02, 2003
Subject:
2 jokes
Description:

Title: WHO'S FATHER IS FASTEST
Three boys are in the schoolyard bragging of how great their fathers are. The first one says: 'Well, my father runs the fastest. He can fire an arrow, and start to run, I tell you, he gets there before the arrow'. The second one says: 'Ha! You think that's fast! My father is a hunter. He can shoot his gun and be there before the bullet'. The third one listens to the other two and shakes his head. He then says: 'You two know nothing about fast. My father is a civil servant. He stops working at 4:30 and he is home by 3:45'!

Title: LALOO AS SALESMAN
Laloo is convicted in the fodder case and the courts decide that all his property belongs to the state. He is left with nothing and is going around looking for a job. Eureka Forbes (the vacuum cleaner company) gives him a job as a vacuum cleaner saleman. Laloo decides to do well on his first day itself. He goes to the first house in his territory. He knocks, a lady opens the door, and before she has a chance to say anything, Laloo runs inside and dumps gobar (cow dung) all over the floor and the sofa. He says, 'Lady, if this vacuum cleaner don't do wonders cleaning up that gobar right now, I'll eat every chunk of it.' She replies, 'You want salt and pepper on that? We just moved in and we haven't got the electricity turned on yet.'

People Discussion
ontora ..
(Friday, October 03, 2003)

nice jokes .tumi ki kono books theke jokes guli deo .parle name boloto books ter ok.

Nishaat
(Friday, October 03, 2003)

jokes from masalatime.com , smashits.com and many moree....

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement