bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, October 01, 2003
Subject:
3 jokes
Description:

Title: SCHOOL PICTURE
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. 'Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Ritu; she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Ramu, he's a doctor.'' A small voice at the back of the room rang out, 'And there's the teacher ... she's dead.'

Title: MARRIED MEN
Mannoo owned a large factory. He issued orders that only married men would be employed. When his friend Pannoo asked him the reason, Mannoo replied, 'Married men are more obedient.'

Title: ANSWERING MACHINE
A Sardar took an answering machine home and fixed it home somewhere in Rajasthan,but two days later disconnected it because he was getting complaints like "Saala phone utha ke bolta hai ghar pe nahin hai" (Idiot! He's taking the phone and saying he's not there.)

People Discussion
Rony Salman
(Wednesday, October 01, 2003)

Thanks mask, nice jokes. More or less we come across common and familiar jokes heard somewhere before, but your first and 3rd one in above are what I have heard for the first time!

I really liked the 1st one (and 3rd one is not bad either), however, the 2nd one is not a joke, it has never been a joke since the advent of human race, only that it misses the important word, 'servant' at the end.. it should go like.....married men are obedient servant..and I guess it goes beyond saying that.... all learning begins at home!!

ontora ..
(Wednesday, October 01, 2003)

Thanx ,nice jokes. i really liked the first one most though i wanna be a teacher poor me
rest 2 also nice

Sb
(Thursday, October 02, 2003)

Rony da ki bhuktovogi about the 2nd point?

Rony Salman

Ha Ha Sb, Aagey thekey nijkey toiri korey nichhi!!

aryan

nice jokes

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement