bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2003
Subject:
Ananda Dhara
Description:

Is there anyone who would be so kind as to post me a translation of the lyrics of the beautiful Tagore song ANANDA DHARA BAHICHE BHUBANE? Or at least a part of it. Just a rough translation would do. I'm desperate to understand the words and would be very grateful for your help!

People Discussion
kolpona
(Tuesday, September 30, 2003)

it is really hard to translate in English jodio ame bangkata jani hope someone would be more smart to translate for you dear. just wait & keep checking.

Humpty-Dumpty

Starry apni ki notun ekane?apni ki bangla janenna?apni noton hole apnake welcome?

keui-noy

Happiness flows through the universe
Day nnn night, the juice of life overflows into infinite skies
The Sun nnn Moon drinks it gladly
And stay glowin' forever --------
Everyday the earth is content with the light of life

Why are yaa sittin' here unmindful
Why 've yaa given up self worries?
Open up urrr heart nnn look around accept ur small sorrows as neglegible
nnn fulfill urrr empty world with love........

(the followlin' lines rrr translated into english nnn this's the end of fuken quote from Robindronaths "anando dhara boiche(blow) vubhone")

Durer-Ekjon

wow what a great job you have done dusto chale. your vabi used to play this song & it was wonderful. seems like you know & heard this song. it is really impressing that you hear this songs keep it up dear.
Be happy always & lighted up through your good thinking dear.

Starry

Thank you friend keui whoever you are. I published this same mesages 3 other site and there was not any response. I was almost dying to know this translate thank you friend thank you and i am very greatful for your help!

Starry

Was it really necessary to use that offensive word. Sometimes we do use more than that and Sorry to remind you keui

labonno

ghum bengei obak holam clap clap shybal bhaia ami surprise hoyachi tomar gaantar translation dhkha ar vabini tumio robindro songit suno balo thako bhaia

Tomar chuto ammu

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement