bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2003
Subject:
The mystery and merit of Love
Description:

Yesterday I stood at the temple door interrogating the passersby about the mystery and merit of Love.
And before me passed an old man with an emaciated and melancholy face, who sighed and said: "Love is a natural weakness bestowed upon us by the first man."
But a virile youth retorted: "Love joins our present with the past and the future."
Then a woman with a tragic face sighed and said: "Love is a deadly poison injected by black vipers, that crawl from the caves of hell. The poison seems fresh as dew and the thirsty soul eagerly drinks it; but after the first intoxication the drinker sickens and dies a slow death."
Then a beautiful, rosy - cheeked damsel smilingly said: "Love is a wine served by the brides of Dawn which strengthens strong souls and enables them to ascend to the stars."
After her a black-robed, bearded man, frowning, said: "Love is a divine knowledge that enables men to see as much as the gods."
Then said a blind man, feeling his way with a cane: " Love is a blinding mist that keeps the soul from discerning the secret of existence, so that the heart sees only trembling phantoms of desire among the hills, and hears only echoes of cries from voiceless valleys."
And a feeble ancient, dragging his feet like two rags, said, in quavering tones:
"Love is the rest of the body in the quiet of the grave, the tranquility of the soul in the depth of Eternity."
And a five-year-old child after him, said laughing:
"Love is my father and mother, and no one knows. Love save my father and mother."
And so, all who passed spoke of Love as the image of their hopes and frustrations, leaving it a mystery as before.

K.Gibran

People Discussion
ontora ..
(Tuesday, September 30, 2003)

nice posting ima.keep it up dear.take care

sarah

Love is a deadly poison injected by black vipers, that crawl from the caves of hell. The poison seems fresh as dew and the thirsty soul eagerly drinks it; but after the first intoxication the drinker sickens and dies a slow death."
>>this says it all hahaha "the bold, the beauty and the ugly"..nice posting ima:)

ima

ontoraaaaaaaaaaa apuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... thank uuuuuuu....lombuuuuuuuu apuuuuuuuuuuu i totally agree with u..well selected

ArospO
(Wednesday, October 01, 2003)

All women think alike, and I agree with My fantushhhh and thx ima for nice posting!

Hey you know, Love is me looking myself in the mirror and singing..heheheh

sarah
(Wednesday, October 01, 2003)

"self-love is true love!!"..thats one thing u know is completely pure in this world!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement