bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, December 16, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, September 29, 2003
Subject:
Sb/ ontora apu..i thought u guys might enjoy these....
Description:

The accidental wit and wisdom of G.W.Bush …..sb/ontora apu..just thought I would share these with u guys..some of them are really funny….these are from a book by Jacob Weisberg called Bushisms….

Trust : “there’s a huge trust. I see it all the time when people come up to me and say I don’t want you to let me down again”

Convictions: “I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can’t answer your question.”

Family: “families is where our nations finds hope, where wings take dreams”.

Reading: “one of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures”.

Geography: “I was raised in the west. The west of Texas. It’s pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C is close to California”.

Undercount: ”they misunderestimated me.”

Oil & Water: “it is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas.”

Ready or not: “I don’t know whether I’m going to win or not. I think I’m ready for the job. And it not, that’s just the way it goes.”

Hope u guys enjoy them…ontoraaaaaaaaaaa apuuuuuuuuuuuuu…apni kothai oneek din hoye gese kichu likhen nai…daran arro jore ektu chithkaar kori …ta hole shunte parben … ontoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa apuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shunte perechen?..bhalo thakben shobai..

People Discussion
cluster11
(Monday, September 29, 2003)

funny one ima. I saw another one in Comedy Central Daily Show recently (yeah Bush is like there poster boy!) where Bush was in a EPA lecture. And he was talking about the wildfires in Denver. And he says "the problem is .. we have too many trees!" .. and he kept thumping the podium with his hand. The commentator noted maybe he is trying to put down a small fire in the podium since its made of wood.

ima

lolllllllllllll.......cluster bhai.. i have to give it to Bush ...he most certainly is Unintentionally very funny...!!!

ima

oh I remember another one..when Bush went to Japan ...after he met the Japanese prime minister he was asked what did u guys talk about he said **we talked about devaluation of the yen ** but he was immediately corrected by his spokes man …he meant to say deflation of the economy …he can’t tell the difference btw deflation and devaluation …

ontora ..

KEMON aco IMA.thanx u so much ima great posting dear .sorry dear ami study and class niye koykdin atto busy chilam and ajke bb te first ase i tomar posting dkehe onek bhalo lagche jano .go go dear ami tomar writings onek mon diye pori and mostly similar with mine so onek bhalo lage

are baps atto jore chitkar korecho bole i ajke may be asa holo .majhe majhe amon kore chitkar koro na asle then again asbo heheheh how cute .

books name er jono thanx dekhi book ta then abar pore dekhbo .
akhtu time palei likhbo dear. ami to jantam i na amar likha kau atto expect kore ..

onek bhalo theko tumi and do posting and share with us .lots of love and wishes for u dear.

ontora ..

tomra sobai amake atto basi bhalo baso .tomra sobai atto bhalo keno boloto. onek basi bhalo theko doa kori dear

gondogol
(Tuesday, September 30, 2003)

ima nice one cutie. still thinking who am i? bolbo all in good time. By the by, you looked anzimg yesterday dressed all in white just like an angel
, next time i see you at LSE library .. arr kichu bollam na. Farewell my goddess of beauty, until next time.

gondogol

"amazing" correction

ima

gondogol apnar problem ta ki? if i know u just come out and say who u are otherwise take a hike..

cluster11

ima, you shudnt tolerate such losers. If you thikn he is harassing you then complaint to the admins. B2K shud not allow unwanted advances, in fact this guy can get in trouble with the law for this. With a phoney name like 'gondogol' he is jsut contuning to make things worse for him.

gondogol

Crusty miah bhai apni keno bam hath dhukalen ..?? ima kea ami bhalo korai chini ..na chinle aei shob boltam na…jaihok chinta koren na ami abar hawa hoye jachchi, maje maje eshe apnake ektu disturb korbo khek.

Ima cutie, raag koro na..ektu beshi hoye gelo tai na? tumi amake bhalo korei chino, so don’t freak out, Sue ke call dio… o bole debe ami ke. Here is another clue *it is an honor to know someone of ur caliber* chinta kore dekho …arr shuno recently kono painting kore thakle amake donate korbe thik ache, (water colour not oil painting)?

A bientot, mon amie

Sb

ima

cluster11
(Wednesday, October 01, 2003)

well gondogol ima's responses doesnt show that she enjoys your company much .. lol! And it makes sense since you are so ashamed to tell her who you are. Dude, dont be a chicken, your whole life may have been a gondogol but there is always time for recovery. And dont worry abt the posts .. I have seen much worse, and quite enjoy responding to insecure ppl as you who are too afraid to identify themselves even on a bulletin board!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement