bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
Bangladesh Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, September 26, 2003
Subject:
continuation of normal man.....
Description:

Ontora apu Thanks for your response. I wish I could write with such fluency but unfortunately I have no such aptitude. This extract was written by a psychiatrist; I forgot his name but will let you know once I remember. I would just like to clarify that this is by no means an attack on the male species. This can be applied to women as well. This extract is in my opinion very true, we don’t have to look far to validate this. Here is my attempt to relate this to the real world; Tony Blair and MR idiot Bush are responsible for killing thousands of Iraqi people, yet the general public would perceive them as **normal** human being. By which I mean they would not be put into the same category as a serial killer or a murderer, but they are simply worse than them. Why are they not being punished for their inhuman crimes? Because society highly values them, and why is that? Simple answer is they are indeed very powerful individuals. We, who realize the unjust they are doing might as well be asleep or unconscious, because most of the time we don’t do anything about it ( I myself am guilt of this). We may think that we are too small to make any difference, by which we undermine our own power. ***if you think you are too small to make a difference, you obviously have not been in bed with mosquito***. The above mentioned people will sit on their thrown and speak of world peace, yet they themselves are nothing but murderers. Living is such hypocrisy, we most certainly need to regulate our behavior, reevaluate our beliefs and values otherwise we will indeed be exterminated, by which I mean we will become intertwine with such hypocrisy through various means such as the education system media etc, which are the tools through which these powerful people manipulate our thinking. Sorry apu ektu beshi boloe fellem, looking forward to reading your response.

OP bhai ajj apnake aei topic niye kichu lecture debo..arr apni amake eak ta list deben ..kaal ki ki korlen..kothai gelen..kaar shate..etc. Arr boyati apnake ektu enlighten kori .. ....!!! Ontora apu thanks for your response, well shobake oneek dhonnodad. achcha ekhon ami ektu altami korbo..maje maje ektu korte hoy so mind korben na..arr shobia ke request korchi ektu mon diye porben.. Ontora apu Thanks again for your response. I wish I could write with such fluency but unfortunately I have no such aptitude. This extract was written by a psychiatrist; I forgot his name but will let you know once I remember. I would just like to clarify that this is by no means an attack on the male species. This can be applied to women as well. This extract is in my opinion very true, we don’t have to look far to validate this. Here is my attempt to relate this to the real world; Tony Blair and MR idiot Bush are responsible for killing thousands of Iraqi people, yet the general public would perceive them as **normal** human being. By which I mean they would not be put into the same category as a serial killer or a murderer, but they are simply worse than them. Why are they not being punished for their inhuman crimes? Because society highly values them, and why is that? Simple answer is they are indeed very powerful individuals. We, who realize the unjust they are doing might as well be asleep or unconscious, because most of the time we don’t do anything about it ( I myself am guilt of this). We may think that we are too small to make any difference, by which we undermine our own power. ***if you think you are too small to make a difference, you obviously have not been in bed with a mosquito***. The above mentioned people will sit on their thrown and speak of world peace, yet they themselves are nothing but murderers. Living is such hypocrisy, we most certainly need to regulate our behavior, re-evaluate our beliefs and values otherwise we will indeed be exterminated, by which I mean we will become intertwine with such hypocrisy through various means such as the education system media etc, which are the tools through which these powerful people manipulate our thinking. Sorry apu ektu beshi bole fellem, looking forward to reading your response. koshto kore porar jonno oneek oneek dhonnobaad shobai ke ..ektu serious hoye gelo tai na..ki arr kora jibone ki arr ache..kheta arr balish

People Discussion
boyati
(Friday, September 26, 2003)

oray babba!!! kothin!!! IMA u really deserve a big hand!! Though i didn't get fully wat u meant, but jetuku bujhsi, i'm really amazed!! Thanks for "enlighting" me and my hat goes off for u!!

regards
boyati

cluster11

Quoting your post: "Tony Blair and MR idiot Bush are responsible for killing thousands of Iraqi people, yet the general public would perceive them as **normal** human being. " ... What you conveniently forget is over 70% of Americans favored going into Iraq. While the pretense may have been hyped up yb the White House, Bush DID NOT go against the people's will in attacking Iraq. That is "popular representaion" NOT "serial killing". It is easy and fashionable to criticize world leaders but harder to actually the substance that you are criticizing about.

ClusterOne

cluster11

meant "harder to actually analyze the substance you are criticizing about.."

ontora ..

THANX u so much dear IMA .sorry for the delay .U really deserve a bigggg hand.i ,m dumn bookish and like this sort of writings so much.nice posting indeed.so sweet of u .hope next time aro korbe ai type posting right .hope u r just great .take care .
though janina ima tumi ke ,but its not a mattar right .tobe janle bhalo lagto amar .bhalo theko .lots of wishes for u

ontora ..

nice saying cluster bhaiya take care too .

ArospO

Acccha Koichen dekhi ami bhai hoilam kobe theikka?
khikhzzzzzz..
R kalker kotha r koiyen nah...Amar bondhu amare r call o dilo nah, r ami kichu na peye basay chole alum! hehhee

-dhulo-
(Saturday, September 27, 2003)

Oreee baba, je vabe posting hoyeche...amar nick ache ki nei, khujte khujte hoiran...

ima

shobai ke oneek onek dhonnobad

Joroti

amar chokh kharap, na likhata asholee due double .
jai hok, ima apnar lekhar hath bhalo...chalie jan, ki ache jibone; shudhu lekha r pora

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement