bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, October 20, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2003
Subject:
Re:Hot of the Press , for Sabrina
Description:

" ... I know I know I know I know I know I want you, I want you ... We'll have a good time, Baby, don't do worry ... I'm so excited ..." ur hyperturbulence caught up with me and cudn't stop tapping my feet and siniging along with u !! Ah yes!! It's no surprise that my re-appearance has made u pirouette on ur toes, transported u to such a state of ethereal ecstacy and rapturous delight, transcending into the strong and intensely pleasant emotion that has rocked ur world and left u suspended in a wedge between dream and reality. I think my earlier post was a succinct description of what I saw on the surface, although it was just the tip of the iceberg; only u and u alone can (which u did!!) articulate ur innermost emotion that i stir into u with streams of cryptic verbiage, prolix and meandering, in lavish multisyllabic syntax ... so i just created an ambience to sift through ur seething, simmering psyche ...

I hope ur orgasmic excitement has come to a pleasurable end (LOL). Is there anyway we can make sure that HAHA doesn't come back from the space beyond? Three is a crowd u know!

Pray tell what happened this summer ... i am suddenly very curious ... hope u weren't twirling ur thumbs since i wasn't around ...

People Discussion
VanityPress
(Friday, September 26, 2003)

I don’t know how to describe it – it was a hot summer or my summer was “hot”. But, in any case, “hot” would be operative word. It was nothing I have ever experienced before. It was expected, but I had never envisioned it to be that way. It approached slowly, but with defiant gusto, and engulfed me with its heat. Before long, I was at the mouth of the valley of fire from where there was no escape, no turning back, and I was determined to endure it to the bitter end as it challenged my machismo. So, I trudged along. I was shocked and frightened as the ravages of the heat reminded me of the torturous journey ahead. But my intrepid spirit carried me through. Finally, I reached at the other end, no more mirages to deceive my vision, no more Genie to seduce me with her dances and no more heat to soften my spirit. Fall, my favorite time of the year, has arrived. It is the time when everything falls, the rain and the leaves, of course. So, it’s time for me to fall too !

VanityPress
(Friday, September 26, 2003)

Oh, I fogot one thing. Why is that, I'm so curious about your curiosity ... ;)

Sabrina
(Saturday, September 27, 2003)

Oh u have no idea how curious I am ... there's so much to know ... so shy to ask ... why r u curious abt my curiosity???

VanityPress
(Monday, September 29, 2003)

If shyness pales the other ornately attributes of a woman, why would you devoid yourself of that. Let's make a deal. You don't ask and I won't tell. How about that?

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement