bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, December 15, 2017 BD

Groups
Europe Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, September 22, 2003
Subject:
scientific experiment!...[check it out!]
Description:

Today in our lecture a short scientific experiment was demonstrated by our “german” professor to show the problems of “hierarchy” in organizations. The professor walks up to the front row of the lecture hall and whispers something to the student sitting at the right end of the row, then he asks the student to pass it onto the fellow mate sitting beside him, and that second student to pass on this message to the third student and so on..
while the messages were being whispered and passed on to the students in the whole row, the lecturer walks up to the left end of the row, once the last student on the row was passed on the message, the professor asks the student “ what did he tell you?”, the student replies,” to tell or not to tell!”, the professor then smiles and asks the student he whispered to, “and what is it that I had whispered to you?”, the student replies back, “geef dit bericht door [pass the message on]”, so he then looks at the whole class and says you see how the orders from the top part of the chain has altered to, from a message of “geef dit bericht door “to “tell or not “, then a student from the same row says well that’s not the message I got!, the professor asks okay what message did you get?, she said it but the whole hall didn’t hear her, but then the lecturer screams out of shock and laughter “ you turn me on baby??!!”

The whole lecture hall roars out in laughter and the professor bends over to his table controlling his laughter and then he remarks “ I must say there are quite a creative people sitting here in the front row”

People Discussion
Ganet
(Monday, September 22, 2003)

ontora ..

nice experiment !!
wow ki moja je koris tora class god.

ArospO

Sweetie

hmm wondering if dat was our sweet sarah sisss

Sweetie

Sweetie

sarah

oi ami kob e theke german abar!!..and me sit in the front row!!..ami eto o studious na re puuuu:P

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement