bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, September 22, 2003
Subject:
Re: hey flkos!
Description:

Well!! Hello there! Hope u are in the best of ur health and spirit. Just the right dose of acerbic reply to get me started for the day. Badly needed the "acid" fix. But, no matter what you say or do, you cannot hide your euphoria to see me back at the bulletin Vanity!! I can see the twinkle in the eyes, can hear the rising pitter-patter of ur lil heart, fluttering like a humming bird within the coop of your rib-cage ready to set itself free and proclaim the frenzied exhilaration that has besotted you and made u high and drunk and giddy and gleeful and delirious all at the same time. As for your PRO, he has fainted from the excitement and is taking his time to recup. We'll wait for his recovery.

Now that the boys of summer have gone, I find myself at leisure a lot these days. So I thought I will pay a visit to my old friends in the cyberworld. Not with any sort of retaliation in my mind, but for a friendly, amiable discourse which we never had,unlike so many people here who have so much affection for each other in this bullentin. It's almost infectious. So I thought I will give it a fresh start and see how it goes!!!!!!!!

So, how are u Vanity? How was summer? Anything interesting or surprising happened that enlightened u and u might want to share with us? Any new revelation? Or concoction??

And how are u HAHA? Hope all the angst over the fly and the cat team has washed away with the monsoon downpour. Any new riddle up ur sleeves?

Sweetz: After all this time, u r calling me a london girl??? Maybe u have mistaken me for some other sabrina :)

No words yet from The Great Pretender :(

People Discussion
Sweetie
(Monday, September 22, 2003)

oii Sabs women im not calling u a londoni girllll i was just saying for all the b2k londoni girlz too together...dont worry i have'nt mistaken u for any one else sabs.. ur the one and only Sabs and no one can replace u dear... Your missed by all the old chatter like ma self..so do keep on postng messages and if u can pop into our beloved B2K..

Take care women...

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement