bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, September 22, 2003
Subject:
to laizu and boyati....
Description:

boyati thanks for your long opinion...also trying to be hero by giving such kind of opinion against me...i think girls will favour you when they will read it.what iwant to say..boys always want to talk with their opposite gender...means female..its natural..some girls here are from abroad and they have a tendency to talk with the guies who r also from abroad. when a new comer give hi to them some times they answer hi and dont want to go forward.what am i want to say if a girl do not talk with a boy how she will know or how she will decide whether the boy is good or bad.
now to the laizu if a boy does't know your asl laizu how he will able to converse with you .human becomes friend first give their asl.
ya some boys use banned words but their is solution..you may ignore them.and dont talk with the guys who r come with faol nick..and may be you next time ignore me firstly ha ha.
so dont mind you too boyati and laizu its my experience from b2k..i expect all chatter will become one anothers friend and b2k will one of the best chating place for bangladeshi.
any kind of opinion against me pls you r welcome ...

People Discussion
mukul
(Monday, September 22, 2003)

a small correction...

2nd paragraph i told ''may be you next time ignore me firstly ""everyone may think i wrote it cause i use faul nick.actually i indicate this cause reading my such a long words she /he may get angry and in chat room for being angryto me he/ she ignore me at first..thankyou.

mukul

a small correction...

2nd paragraph i told ''may be you next time ignore me firstly ""everyone may think i wrote it cause i use faul nick.actually i indicate this cause reading my such a long words she /he may get angry and in chat room for being angryto me he/ she ignore me at first..thankyou.

mukul

ArospO

Whats going on??

Aunto

~~mukul~~...one sentence i have to say u...
-------in some way...am agree with u abt ur opinion--------

laizu
(Tuesday, September 23, 2003)

now to the laizu if a boy does't know your asl laizu how he will able to converse with you .human becomes friend first give their asl>>>>> sorry i don't agree with u..for ur kindly information...i have lot of friends here whome i didn't asl ASL at the time to be a friend with them...i just talked.. and eventually i found out about there ASL...i still have friends that i don't even know there asl..karon..majhe majhe asl ta important na to me...important holo...amar friender sathe amar mentality te pora and khap kheye chola....

laizu

to me the bottom line is....just be urself and talk...and in time you will know about the person you talk to...

laizu

**ask ASL at the first time

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement