bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, September 15, 2003
Subject:
hey fklos,
Description:

Touhhgt i wluod let you konw taht aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at a Elingsh
uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and the lsat ltteer is at the
rghit pclae.

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a
wlohe.

Now I tohghut taht was qiute a dsicveory, and dceiedd to psot smeotinhg in msesed up wdors to tuoch bsae whit u'll now taht b2k is up and rnnuing! Cnogtraualoitn to Knoakbtoi the new MOM!! Ur bbay is sooooo ctue!!! Oposra, lfie msut be good now taht the autumn is hree. Gemz!!! hodwy gril!! Rebz!! still no nwes form u ... can't say I am too wrroeid :) Sewetz! how was the fset at birck lnae? Taht rmenids me of my fav shyleti .... TGGGGGNNNNNOOOOOZZZZ, wehre are u??? roumor has it taht u r off to bnagkok a lot tehse days!! Sb ... to smmuer wnie ... how r u? And how's the knig of nredistan Ismrat? Sitll in kloktaa? And how abt the dnyamic duo VP and his P.R.O. HAAH!! Jsut Kdiding!!No qtoue of the day ... no wsie wodrs from the wsieguys ... no slliy rddile to cacrk on :( ... lief is bronig :( ... Gpyzzzz ... hvae u got htihced yet??? Cullllsssttt!!! wlil u be on the broubon sretet by that lpam psot weehr i funod u last time this feb ... LOL!! jkoing!! I porlly misesd out smoe nmaes. Hpoe u r all diong hnuky droy wehreeevr u r and hvain' a lot of fun:)

ceehiro

People Discussion
tongues_fly
(Tuesday, September 16, 2003)

Saaabzzy!!!... here there. and everywhere!!!... changing letters around huh... well Saab could become saab... hmmm that didn't make sense... ah ha... how about aabs... or baas... or basa...(no that's a

tongues_fly

uff... b2k hasn't improved at all... or they just hate me!!...

tongues_fly

anyway... where was I??... oh yes... basa... (as I was saying that's a "b" and not a "p"!!)... though you have a very cute pasa!!!... Haha haahha haa

tongues_fly

hah haa... this is fun... hey if we were to change Sabrina around it would be... a brains... there is still hope kiddo!!... Hah haa... JK!...

Well a shout out to everyone else... hope life is good... and peaceful

tongues_fly

always remember... you can take a Tonguezz to b2k... but you can't make it FLY

Anurika

Sabssssssssssssssss....women it's great to hear from u....glad ur ok....hahaha great posting.....Tongs Bhaiaaaaaa apni ki screen bhore deben apner posting diye ar kew ke chance deben na ....heheheh ahh miss u guyz a lot miss then fun we all used to have.....B2k is'nt the same anymore you know wid out u guyz....miss dat rebz women to where is she?????...any way hope every one and every thing is going okkkkk.....

P.S tongz bhaiaaa i have ur spendix ready im sure sabz would like to see the show some time soon

Guyz try and come to b2k we all love u and miss u but lovely to see your postings..

Sweetie

incase u guyz dont know who i am it's me one and onlyyyyy

Sb

samusa.. imsss u revy umch

Sb

oppsss... lsat and frsit ltteers wreent in the rhigt pclae.... let me rperashe it

samusa msis you vrey mcuh

ArospO

Hey Sabbbb, Kemon acho? I hope good! Good to see your writing here and I have tried to wirte like you but just not happening...Miss u at b2k yet wish you luck at whereever u are..
take care
Opsora

KonkaBoti
(Thursday, September 18, 2003)

Thank you sab. aamar meye taar "net-Aunti"der moto hyeche, taai se oto shundor.:)

hahahahaha, tomar reserach mone hoy shotti Sab. ulta palta kore shajano okkhore likha tomar postingta aami purotai shafollojonok vabe porelam, bujhlam-o! :) kothay chile etodin? vaalo chile to?

-Gemini-
(Saturday, September 27, 2003)

"Gemz!!! hodwy gril!!"
I'm really really surprised...n shall i say shocked?
Hi Sabrina...

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement