bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, September 11, 2003
Subject:
For all My Dear Frineds At B2k
Description:

LOVE starts with a SMILE , grows with a KISS , and ends with a TEAR. DON'T cry over anyone who won't cry over you. Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
You can only go as far as you push. ACTIONS speak louder than words. DON'T let the past hold you back, you're missing the good stuff. LIFE'S SHORT. If you don't look around once in a while you might miss it.
A BEST FRIEND is like a four leaf clover, HARD TO FIND and LUCKY TO HAVE.
Some people make the world SPECIAL just by being in it. BEST FRIENDS are the siblings God chose not to give us. When it HURTS to look back, and you're SCARED to look ahead, you can look beside you and your BEST FRIEND will be there. TRUE FRIENDSHIP "NEVER" ENDS. Friends are FOREVER. Good friends are like STARS You don't always see them, but you know they are ALWAYS THERE. DON'T frown You never know who is falling in love with your smile. What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?! Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end. Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints on your heart. Send this on to everyone special in your life, even the people who really make you MAD sometimes and to the people whose lives you want to be in!!!

And send it back to the person who sent it to you if they mean something to you!!
Remember, every minute spent angry is sixty seconds of happiness wasted.

AWESOME PRAYER:

May today there be peace within you. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Do not break this, please. There is no cost, but lots of rewards!

People Discussion
SOULS
(Thursday, September 11, 2003)

Thank You ..my dear Kumra...Inshallah..we will be able to keep our Friendship Forever..once again thanks for being a good and caring Kumra u r

---aragon---

ops di di i already posted itz b4 ya member

aryan

Very nice posting indeed!!!! senorita.
We all those who are your friends, We really feel proud to have such a innocent friend like you. We pray may god bless you and happiness always surround you in your entire life. Stay well and always be in happy mood.

Ai meri dost teri dosti ki kosom...
cha hei dunia uthai lakho setam...
lekin hum dosti nibhayenge...... Inshallah....

from all ur b2k friend

aryan

Very nice posting indeed!!!! senorita.
We all those who are your friends, We really feel proud to have such a innocent friend like you. We pray may god bless you and happiness always surround you in your entire life. Stay well and always be in happy mood.

Ai meri dost teri dosti ki kosom...
cha hei dunia uthai lakho setam...
lekin hum dosti nibhayenge...... Inshallah....

from all ur b2k friend

Sb

ye dosti.. hum na choregnee....

ssswamje

hey sunduri....
this is the best one i've ever seen in b2k.......thanks a lot......
you don't know....how much i love to read ur posting..............take care urself.

sarah

sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being ..each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light....and you have my dear dear dearrrrrrrrr apuuuuuuu..love u lots n lots

OLI
(Friday, September 12, 2003)

beche thako sohodhora mur, aro hajar kaal,,,,,

hobe dekha tumar sone asle mohakaal

oli bhaiya

ArospO

When I saw this Mail on my mail box sent by one of my co-worker, I didn't not think anyone but all of you my dear friends at b2k...It is such an unbelievable fact that I grow so much with you my frineds in this short period of time to feel anything like this. Last night, I was thanking GOD over and over for giving me all you people as a frined. I know, when I would have none, I would have someone always here to support and stand by me. I got this faith because all you people been a wonderful friend throughout all these times...
Like all, I cannot wwrite about individuals, but you know you are very very special to me and always would be.
Thanks all.

ArospO

On a complete different note, Who is this ssswamje???

ArospO

Fantushhhhhhhh, Aaaaahhhh Love U loads too Sisssssss..

Sb

and i thought ... u sent it only to and for me!!!

ssswamje

hey opsora
you dont' know me...but i like to read good posting..specially ur posting....even i dunno ya....just i saw ya in b2k.....keep it up.a good writing or talking always carry a good heart...you know what i meant.thanks again

ontora ..
(Saturday, September 13, 2003)

its hard to express ma feelings about u as u r a very very very special person for me ....for all of us and alwys would be .love u miss and respect u apii .bhalo theko tumi onek basi .and doa kori iche korlei jeno tumi tomar akash(dreams guli)ke touch korte paro .all the best .

-dhulo-
(Saturday, September 13, 2003)

ami kar frd...?
k amar frd........?

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement