bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2003
Subject:
FOR B2K UPODESHOK
Description:

first of all ..if i was disatisfied with any admins performance..i wouldnt make a big baby scene out of it like u r doing mr.upodeshok..i would have contacted the b2k authorities without hurting anyones emotions or feelings..second of all so sick and tired of you blabbering on about ppl's acts as admins tai uttor dite iche korchilo na..but guess i do have some things to say!...what gives u the right..as a person..to judge them?..you think you are a better being than them? if so how do you certify that? bcos from what your continous complaints against admins..you keep proving your stubborness and ure childish behaviour..when someone is wise..you just know it in an instance..there is a degree of character that they carry around and u recognise it the minute u talk to the person..mr upodeshok..shobai ke judge korar age..judge your own position...ami o ekjon normal chatter...no strings attatched with b2k..atleast not officially..tai amader ja icha tai bol-e jai shomane..put ureself in an admins shoes ..and bear the burden then we will judge your so called rules of being an admin!..ar etoi jokhon prejudice against admins why dont u plainly ask the b2k authorities to make a set or rules for the admins...but then it will be just entering into a school and the admins its students..following rules and regulations..remember above all that before being an admin..they are normal chatters..and above all ..they are human beings!..no one is perfect..and u r far from it..pls apni jemon shobaike upodesh kore berachen..apnake ami dichi ekta upodesh..follow kora na kora apnar bepar...the greatest way to be remembered by ppl is not through hatred but through respect and love..you are doing neither of those here by posting against the admins upodeshok...they are mere chatters in this room..who were approached by b2k authorities to look after the room..they are doing this job without any fee any charge but only out of love for this room..the least we can do is thank them for doing it..praise them for their work rather then discouraging and judging them...no one is forcing them to be admins updoeshok but they are still doing it and they are still doing it even after your negative comments..dont u think they deserve some credits ??..just think about it upodeshok ..jai hok i know my words dont mean a thing to u ..bollar jonne bollam..

to every admin in the room..three cheers for being there for us when we need you and for doing a great job!

~~**!!CHEERS!!**~~

~~**!!CHEERS!!**~~

~~**!!CHEERS!!**~~

N.B. mr.upodeshok a small request apni ki capslock off kore msg dite parben?..will be great if u can..thanks

People Discussion
~*dushtu*~
(Wednesday, September 10, 2003)

eto kothin kothin kotha ami kichuiii bujhte palinaaaa!!Image Code: 09-016

Aunto

~~sarah~~ u have done the best among all of us. good job. n ~~Mr.Upodeshok~~ what i say...please follow each n every wordz of sarah's this posting....I think it wud be help u to get some pure idea which way u can be calm down by urself in.

Aunto

it wud help u***

ArospO

Fantushhhhh, Tui atho Pakni kobe hoile re? R por jokhon akhane asbi, I mean aei deshe, tui tor saradin amake dibi tor paknamo dekhar janay! na hoy pitti ache kopale!
Love U loadssssss

ArospO

Mr. Upodeshok, Please learn. U don't really need any age to learn if u want to.
This is my dearest req to you.
Thanks

cluster11

(FOLLOWING IS FROM aryan):-

Well said princess. Its so nice of you. . Honorable podestok,

To let you know that I have all the information about you from one of my friend –nadia-. It was a great support from her. I have the records the way you talk with girls in whisper and ask questions to a girl , A good girl will never every accept that kind of questions. I also know you said “ thumi kichu public k shikha dite chao.... like tsr , and so one don’t wanna metion all the name. You come with different nicks… one day u did fight with me as well when you came with the nick Anindya. Well not challenging anything just saying bhodro cheler moto eshob bad die bhalo kichu korte shiko.

cluster11

(MORE FROM aryan..):-
Learn to love people rather than being negative towards them. You can’t change the world because you don’t know to change yourself dear. There is a negative attitude always working in you kick that out from you. Ask yourself questions yourself what you get out of it?? Anyway I am not here to reveal your identity but requesting you as a brother be good to yourself and be good to others. Hope you will understand.
PS: nadia many thanks to you dear.
Aryan

Anurika

First of all thank u dearest sis for your constent concern and effort to make every thing ok and make people feel good......4 cheers for sarah the best sis in the universe hip hip horray hip hip horray hip hip horray hip hip horray!!! n thanks to all who have backed all the admins n especially me THANK U ALL ..... n upodeshok i know who u are now.....ur a lonely person who comes to b2k and tries to chat up all the girlz in the wrong way..my advice to u is here are some decent guyz who have comment on this posting learn from them how to be decent n sincere.and if u dont know the meaning look up in a dictoinary and if u dont own one go to a public libery.....any way im not gonna waste ma time explaing things to u as u can see there are more imortant people here i can spend ma time on...

Anurika

sorry people same mess arghhhhhhhhh im soo sorry BB admin please delete 2 of ma mess....

Sis love ya loads thank u...all bhaia's n apsss thank u all very much....for ur comments and least off all all b2k chatters thank u and a very special thanks to BB admin thank u...

-dhulo-
(Thursday, September 11, 2003)

mr. Upodeshok (?) Amader r kichu bolar proyozon mone korchi na...Sarah'r posting is enough.

r sarah di, or nijer Capslock a e problem, keyboard capslock ar dike ki kheyal ache...

ontora ..

sari thanx for me that i have a friend come sister like u .i ,m dumn happy about that .tui nijeo janis na tui koto bhalo and pretty .u r really special for me and as well all of ur friends .love u more than i can say i can express and i can do.miss u as well

keo ekjon

khaichere
chara dehi kali kali ghaain kopchaibar lagchey!!!!!!!

-koli-

10000000 times taliya 4 chemri....even i couldnt give such a jhari...well done re chemriiii

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement