bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, September 09, 2003
Subject:
about the noakhali version
Description:

Dear friends,

as all of you already know me I am nishaat your future doctor...anyway coming the point that the posting about the windows version of noakhali was nice but if it was put to make fun of them then it is not nice....I don't think it's fair for anyone to make fun of anyone else...I think they are very nice pple as I have lots of friends from there in college and I think it's not fair for them to be criticized like that...and why are they criticized anyway becuase they are smart? well I guess they are, they are veru hard working pple...so hope you guys understood what I meant to say I am not here to hurt anyone one's feelings but I don't think it's fair for them to be made fun of....as they are part of our country also so we should respect them as well....and we should be united...since we are not united thats why pple from other places have chance to make fun of us bangalis....

anyway peace!
and pray friends have MCATS coming up soon......

take care alll
Allah hafez...

People Discussion
Nishaat
(Tuesday, September 09, 2003)

no comment at all? hmmm...

capsule20mg
(Wednesday, September 10, 2003)

tumi doc hobe
ami capsule to asi e
aha
amar ki moja
wish ya all the best

keo ekjon
(Wednesday, September 10, 2003)

he he he
amar moton arek jon ase. ki moja

-crOss-
(Thursday, September 11, 2003)

Ohhhhhhhh Noooo.....
This is only for fun...only Fun....!! R Kichu nei akhane..

This situation, Have to say u ..& all others, i do not wanna Hurt anyone... SORRYYYYYY & Sorry...

Mam, If we want to fun, there have no choice, just thinking at this time only the word "Fun" wid anything...
Noting Else..

& we are united from the beginning of our nation...

OKKK, please forgive me......Ami vabini atota keu Hurt hoye amar oi posting niye posting dibe...
Sorry...

Nothing have to say more abt this....Sorryyyyyyy
& Sorryyyyy

-crOss-

Ohhhhhhhh Noooo.....
This is only for fun...only Fun....!! R Kichu nei akhane..

This situation, Have to say u ..& all others, i do not wanna Hurt anyone... SORRYYYYYY & Sorry...

Mam, If we want to fun, there have no choice, just thinking at this time only the word "Fun" wid anything...
Noting Else..

& we are united from the beginning of our nation...

OKKK, please forgive me......Ami vabini atota keu Hurt hoye amar oi posting niye posting dibe...
Sorry...

Nothing have to say more abt this....Sorryyyyyyy
& Sorryyyyy

-dhulo-

One more time...

Dhulo is Cross, & Sorry, du bar posting pore geche...

R ami yesterday a net asi ni, so ami eply korte pari ni early..

Plz..Take is ez...Thanks..

boyati
(Thursday, September 18, 2003)

hai Allah! nishat tumi j noakhailla ta to jantam na :p :p janle to tomar shathe jhogra na koray khatir kortam.. cause aar bari noahali... aai daha shohoray notun aisi :p

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement