bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Hobbies Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, September 08, 2003
Subject:
faces of love
Description:

amar sketch class a amak e akhta sketch work submit korte hobe with in 1 week,topic faces of love .i need to know lot about this .so can u tell me what u think about love ????

People Discussion
-crOss-
(Monday, September 08, 2003)

Face of Love ..bolte gele bolte pari...
akta face e..

ma gulecha .....

Bujhli Ontu....lol..

-crOss-

*My

budda

onotor picchii amer pic submit korte paro ....

ontora ..

face mane holo tumi bhalo basa term ta ke kivabe explain korbe .tomar chehara na re baba .

harun

ami amm gaser dal bange prem kori ree buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OLI

aarshite chupi chupi nijeke ektuto dekho,,,,,

taar por, taar por,
bhalobashar ek moha kabbyo sonar horofe likho,,

bhalobasa lukiye ache tumari chokher maje,,,,

bhalobasar spondhon tomari onotorete baje,,,,

bhalobasa dure noy tomatei niyeche thaai,,,,,

bhalobasar thikana amarto jana naai,,,

ArospO

Lil Sis, Draw something blue...cause Love is all about pain!

~*dushtu*~

give me your email id.. i will give u some idea ontolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa apuuuuu!!! i am little artist so u know
Image Code: 09-016

-koli-

arektu boro hoye nao,.....tarpor bolbo.......ekhon sunte hobe na mamuni

aryan

peyar keya hain?? ....kaha hain???....ku hian........ha ha ha sab bakwas hain....

aryan

laken peyar sabkuch hain

sarah

faces of love??..in sketch??...if u want to draw the hunger of love..draw a face of an orphan..who lones for love..if u want to draw pain of love..draw a face that is smiling..with tears running down from the eyes..if u want to draw the simplicity and the complication of love..draw a rose..with thorns..and blood dripping from the thorns..if u want to draw the intensity of love..draw a mother and a child...if u want to draw death of love..draw those roman statues..famous one of micheal angelo..where a lover holds her lover dead..wounded ..taking the last few breaths that he has remaining in this world ..in this material world..if u want to draw the beauty of love..draw mother nature

Rony Salman

Draw a heart with an arrow penetrating through it and blood dripping from the tail of the arrow!! That tells all about love, never has it taken place without heart breaking cries, pain is one inevitable thing that comes along with it, but still, it's the most beautiful and adorable thing in life, the only heavenly thing that you find on earth!!

-crOss-

ArospO
Lil Sis, Draw something blue...cause Love is all about pain!
>>
Opsiiii, tomar ai kothar shathe ami akmot, The color of Love, face of Love is BLUE , abong amar kache, Shudhu Blue na, Mone Hoi Dark BLUE...

thankS...

capsule20mg
(Tuesday, September 09, 2003)

if ya wanna draw a face of love u can draw a face of a mom ...beside that draw a baby who just born ...nn beside that draw e shadow of sun ...which is just rising ..

emon kore e face of love ta rise kore nnn chiro din theke jai...

priyar chok ekdin molin hoye jai ..love ta janla diye palai ...
but mother s love ...
face of love ..
never changed ...

obossoy mayer mukhe hasi thakbe ...........

best of luck
i feel love in this way

ArospO
(Tuesday, September 09, 2003)

Oh Cross daaaaa..I didn't mean to hurt you at any cost!

keo ekjon
(Wednesday, September 10, 2003)

ailareeeeeeeeee!!!!!
chara koto gain kopchailo....eite mone hoi aro bazar paibo!!!!
na paile ami to achiiii......jowan tor taza pola

ontora ..

cross bhaiya THANX ..BUT kobe theke tumi gulecha api ke ma bola suru korle bhaiya

GRAND PA (BUDDA)thanx but ai ta to bolo ni tomar picture er sathe with grand ma s (6jon)or with out

HARUN BHAIYA thanx... by the way dubai i amm gass ache naki oikhane kon gasser dall venge prem koro bhaiya chinter koth a

ontora ..

THANX OLI BHAIYA apnar kobita ami all the time onek like kori and thanx bhaiya for the idea .apni simply genous re bhaiya

OPSI API thanx api .ofcourse i will try to follow that .wanna use more blue . but tumar ai face ken re apii

ontora ..

wow congrates dusthu is a artist now u know ma id right waiting for ur ideas

THANX KOLI (ami mamuni bole ki ai maye) ok grand ma boro hole bolen amake .waitng

THANX ARYYYY BHAIYA exactly i think the same jano about love majhe majhe fake mone hoche and majhe majhe mone hoii some thing like heavenly can,t express actually can,t touch the feelings thats why wanna know more .

ontora ..

THANX SARI tui nijeo janis na tor koto protiva ami mughdo sotti .atto kichu kemon kore koris re tui .i love ur ideas .a big hug for uu dear atto cute akjhta friend amar.

THANX RONY -SALMAN
yeap may be u r right and thanx for ur ideas ..

THANX TUPUL koi tumi aso na ken chat room e
thanx idea guli onek cute and tomader sobar likha pore mone hoche ami na sketch kore tomra sobai korle onek bhalo hoto re bekkol .best of luck for u too.

---aragon---
(Thursday, September 11, 2003)

ere iz a nother artist ere onto di face of love iz like dat sometime n n n finnaly dat got itz

ontora ..

finnaly ahare amar kiddo bhaiya ter ai face ken atto dukho koi rakhi ami .got it bro

ontora ..

kau akhjon thanx comments korbar jono

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement