bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, October 21, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, September 05, 2003
Subject:
...your inspiration...
Description:

hey all,
Lets face it..at some point of our lives..we have been inspired ..emotionally moved by certain people in our lives. Some have insipred to the level where you actually change, while others helped you move on. Some become your role model, while some becomes your gurdian angel..whose memories, thoughts guide you through the life..lets find out today how you all felt inspired by certain people in your life and how they made a difference

~As for me i would say my father has always inspired me, although he is unware of it hehehe, but i look at where he is today and i imagine, how he made it possible, how miracles can happen, how we should always try try and try and how we shouldnt loose faith.
~MY friends have inspired me to be the person i am today..they have guided me through ups and downs and their personalities have defined me to be what they are....and enough about me..there are a lot more..just filtering out a few ones..lets hear yours now....

People Discussion
OLI
(Friday, September 05, 2003)

showbhaggeyer debota amay bhulei giyeche kobe,,,,,

hoito jodi jonom abaro, onnyo kono bhobe,,,,

swadher dhoroni ,swadh kore ami asini tobo buke,,,,

aaj keno klanto how tumi,hisab chuke chuke,,,,

mrittyo diyei shudhiye debo jonomer joto riin,,,

bujei niyechi asbena fire sofolotar sonali din,,,,

Sweetie
(Friday, September 05, 2003)

exactly the attitude to have towards life sis remember never change ur self for no one im sure u know dat

OLI
(Saturday, September 06, 2003)

the meanig of this poem is that i dont have any inspiration.

ArospO

My Inspirations are the two men in my life...One is my Greattttt Papa and the other is??

summer_wine

and the other one is ami.. tai na mora?

ontora ..
(Sunday, September 07, 2003)

abbu and abbu and abbu then mamoni ,dadu ,bhaiya relatives and friedns .in this respect i,m really lucky enough i got such wonderful persons they all really love me a lot and inspired me to be person i ,m today .thanx all for being so wonderful and special person of mine

sarah
(Monday, September 08, 2003)

looks like not many people are inspired opsi pu..arek jon ke?? ..oli bhaia u certainly have been inspired..by poets of today and yesterday....consciously ..unconsciously ..u have been provoked by them...so dont feel left out

dreamer

I have been inspired by lot of ppl....once i was inspired by u...i still remember dat...u r a great inspiration....boltu

sarah

oh my god reallyyyyyy????? ..oi tui kore..how can u stay away from your once a upon a time inspiration??? ..ashish na keno online e laddu??

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement