bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, November 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, August 29, 2003
Subject:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONTI
Description:

Jonmodin thomar 30th August-e onti api....ami aji posting ta die dilam.

You're so far away,
but you're here
in my heart every day.

I know how lucky I am
to have a sister like you.
You're not just family,
but my best friend too.

I only wish that you
lived closer to me,
so we could get together
to share over a cup of tea.

But even though you're not here,
it's such a good feeling
to know you're out there...
sharing and caring
and making each day,
so much brighter
in your own special way.

All of the warmth you send
shines through,
and there will always be
a place in my heart for you.

This is the birthday wish for adorable Ontora.So all put your hands together and wish that god bless her and all her dreams come true. I pray sister always happiness surround you forever and inshallah will see you as a successful twinkle star of your life. Take care.

People Discussion
mars
(Friday, August 29, 2003)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 SWEET, CUTE, PRETTY ONTORA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U!!!
MAY U HAVE DA BEST DAYZ OF UR LIFE N HOPE DAT U WILL HAVE A NICE HUBBY 4 URSELF WHEN U READY 2 GET MARRIED N ALSO WISH U MANY, MANY, MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF DAY.......
LUV N HUGS,
YOUR FRIEND
DA 1 N ONLY GREAT mars.

shawon11

heppy birthdy ontora.wish all the best and many many happy returns of the day.. be happy and smily always and make us happy by ur smile.. :

Anurika

happy birthday sweet onti sisss, may allah bless u wid all the gift that every body deserves in life....and keep smiling...cz we all like to smile wid u...many happy returns for the day siss....ur a very special sis to a lot of people in B2K

ontora ..

my dear aryan bhaiya .i really can,t express my feeling re bhaiya .boro bhaiya ke thanx to deoya jabe na tai na .ami thik moto guchiye o likhte parchina .sokale ghum theke uthe ai posting dekhe amito kade feleche anonde .onek bhalo basi bhaiya tomake onek like kori koto i can,t express now .ar theke boro birth day gift r ki hote pare akhta manusher jonno .lots of love for u ary bhaiya .
thanx a lot mars for the wish u r so sweet friend of mine. thanx shawon so sweet of u .
thanx u so much anu apii u r so special for me how much can,t say.
tomra sobai je keno atto bhasi bhalo . i really love u all and do miss a lots..

-koli-

Many happy returns of da day ontora

ArospO

Little Ontora, Many Many Happy returns of this day..May God gives you all that you wish for.
Keep smiling!
Opsora Apu

OLI

amar pocha kobitata ,boro ojotone obohela aar hela phela kore likhechi ontorar jonnyo ,
ki korbo bolo bhalo kore´likhai shikhlamna ajo!!
aryan sorboda bileti bhashay ogrogonnyo ,
soft wear develop korte korte ontorer wear gulo develop kora shikhe niyeche aryan sobar ogochore ,ha ha ha ,nice aryan ,nice poem bro ,so i m not alone in the dark sky of poetries,u r with me.

aar kichukhkhon opekhkha korte hobe amar dih-hin,nogonnyo bangla kobitar pododhonir jonnyo ,
after all banglato ,
English age paa barate bhoy paayje,
ha ha ha ha ki aar kora ,

-crOss-

Aj tor mon kharap nei, tui anmone boshe achish, Akash pane aj tor dristy udash....................
Tor jonno ane dite icche hocche, megh theke bristy'r jhiri jhiri haoya, she haoyai veshe jabe tui.......
Icche hoi tor jonno ane dei, rodela she khon, pakhike kore dei tor aponjon.............................
Ontu tui vashbi megher majhe.....................

Aj Jonmo Din tor..............................

Shuvu Hok tor Jonmo Protiti-Khon.........

Onek onek ador tor jonno, ai bhaia'r kach theke............
Tor poth cholai jeno kono badha na thake..........
Valo thakish....Onek Onek..Onek.................

P.S. Sad for miss the chance of posting..before..

Shondhaa
(Saturday, August 30, 2003)

Image Code: 05-002Image Code: 05-002Image Code: 05-002happy birthday ontoraImage Code: 05-002Image Code: 05-002Image Code: 05-002..kichu gift tomar jonnoImage Code: 02-019..khule dekho ki ache!!

ontora ..
(Saturday, August 30, 2003)

thanx a lot koli for the wish .
OPSORA APs i love ur fun,kiding and u a lot re apii and respect u a lot ,tomake dekhle i amar mon kharap lage keno tumi amar nijer boro apii hole na why why? sari and anu apii freind and tumi hole boro apii .love u 3 a lots.ivy also.
SHONDHA apii thanx u so much tomar gift amar khub bhalolgegeche so sweet of really and thanx once again for the gifts.
OLI bhaiya thanx once again
BHAIYA thanx lekhata khub sundor hoyeche re bhaiya .and mon kharap koro na .keep smiling all the day .love u lots re bhaiya .

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement