bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2001
Subject:
sorry to caused ya a great pain, megh
Description:

i was out of my location n kinda busy to packin' my stuffs(as well as shoppin') n u know why, megh. i had to leave to join the conversation, though. i'm in "Narito AirPort" now..... they r takin' fuel n cleanin' inside the craft. the first thin' i did......go to the internet n check the bulletin board. i'm happy to seeee that stick has been changed a bit. thanks!!!!!!!!!.......ami sorry bolshi......megh(one of the best friend i 've ever had) n rest of my fellow wishers. i wasn't intend to hurt u all. especially, meghhh n i know ur feelings abt me n.........u know whom i mean......

on the other hand, i logged on several times in b2k n couldn't get u(just for my shitty luck)!!!!! everytime, i was in there saw disconnected, megh. i talked to shifta apu n liton vhai.....the great pain u 've had for me. i had seen ur silent n felt the same pain u sufferin'(till now). unfortunatelly, i didn't 've that chance to express myself to u. even i couldn't get the way to say u "bye".....the time bein' of my departure(tui bissash korbi kina jani na..i felt real bad). however, i logged on here(b2k) at the eleventh hour just to get u, megh. once again(sorry), if i had caused a great pain for ya, friend(megh) n don't get me wron', pleaseeeeeeee

indeed, the word i need to add with my statement.......'m just tryin' to ignore them intentionally. that word should be.......... (stick)!!!!!

"Reality bites, pain oooooozes
life is not beautiful"

**** 'll arrive at Texas 11:07pm(jodi kuno samossa na hoi)....its abt 21 more hours!!!!!! till then so lon' friends n seeeee ya aroundddddddd.... bhalo thakish, megh ****

People Discussion
placenta
(Wednesday, June 13, 2001)

its ok man. but all i want its just to be like before. say whenever jui comes. fix it up with her. and be like before. we come here for having a good time. if its not happening then its dissapointing. so, make it with jui. i wanna be see like before.

neelbedona
(Wednesday, June 13, 2001)

unless, i wont talk with any of u

kushbu
(Saturday, June 16, 2001)

kushbu
(Saturday, June 16, 2001)

ohhhhh noooooooo!!!

kushbu
(Sunday, June 17, 2001)

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement