bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, October 20, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, August 24, 2003
Subject:
people that make me smile....
Description:

there are a few people that made me smile when they were around me..and who still makes me smile with their sweet memories..never had a chance to thank you all or mention to you that how thankful and grateful i m for having known you all..this posting is a thanks to you all..just putting my feelings into words..here goes...
school e :..Lopa,hollay, lady mastan, shagor balok.prince faisal khan .shumi red cow pagol and my lovely sister...everyday spent with you all was like a new excitement all over...teacher der tease kora..ek ek jon der tease kora...the silliest of games during breakes..all spent with you all..the fun part of school life was spent with you all..all my sweet memories of school life includes you all..i m so glad i got to know you all and got to be part of those moments with you..few moments are: the egg challenge..the eco class tease...kicking away the physics sir [ we were so mean!]...the chalk tease..it just goes on and on..miss you all so much

the howkow grup:jucee pagli.nadi shundori..serious kosii, sweetie tushi, lokhi camiiii...tora shobbb eto etoooo close amar ki bolbo...emon ek muhurto nei je toder mon e kori na...tora life ta ke pack kore diyechili..with fun fun and funnn!..remember walking off from class and having fushka on the road sides??...and stopping the cars on road sides for those cup of teas?? hahaha shob ulta palta jinish gulo korte iche hoto amader..and that time when we were going to go to give cards to the loverboys??the time we made those loverboys get dominoes pizza for us?? completely free of charge hahaha..how daringg! my godd silly stupid us...love u all sooo!..wish everyday that if only life took a "pause" in those moments...

himmie and doyieee...now we had our own little way of having fun..those rickshaw rides to bio classes..and those continous wavings??..and those weird comments in the shops..ek deen himel ask kore " etar price koto"..tokhon dokan dar bole " bahathur"..tokhon himel amar dike takiye bole " ota koto english e "..i crack up ..and say ..how would i know..dokan dar amader dike ha kore takiye ache..hahahahahaa we are cracking up there and left so embarassed..silly us...you two mean alot to me..lottt..friends like u dont drop by ..but time has drifted us apart...

the "english" grup :
nashad,mahbub,lombu faisal..faisal k..faisal ali..boby..nadi n camy..english class e ja kortam shob mile..ta onno class e hoto na..remember how we all just left for ashuliya and the whole class dead ..with 2 students out of 18!! hahaha that was some move..and those criticising shopping at aarong...those car n rickshaw rides...ahh everything..all gone..

miss you all alot...wish i could say it to you all personally..wish everyday that those moments came bak and i could just lock em up..but..life goes on..but all those moments still live fresh in my memory..and i think bak at those times and just smile..both with pain and happiness ..pain for having lost you all...happiness for having known you all..but above all i feel gifted and grateful for having been able to spend alllll those memorable times with you all...you all make me smilee...

People Discussion
OLI
(Sunday, August 24, 2003)

babba ,eto lomba sritir charonbhumi ekecho bristhi bheja
mon diye.
phele asa dinguloke khujte khujte amaderto peye gele ,seo kom kotha noy.
tomar oi chena jana manush guloke amora kobhuo dekhini,
tobuo dekhe nilem tomar moner duare uki diye.

kobi gurur ekta ganer line chilo,
chokher aloy dekhechilem chokher bahire,
ontore aaj dekhbo jokhon alo nahire.

aar amora bole jaai,

JADERKE HARIYECHO NOYONE,ONTORE KHULE DIO DAAR,,

CHETONAR ALOKE DEKHE NIO SEI CHENA MUKH,
FIRE FIRE BAREBAAR

aryan
(Monday, August 25, 2003)

Hey princess let me tell some lines in which I really believe in,

Sometimes in life,
you find a special friend;
Someone who changes your life
just by being part of it.

Someone who makes you laugh
until you can't stop;
Someone who makes you believe
that there really is good in the world.
Someone who convinces you
that there really is an unlocked door
just waiting for you to open it.
This is Forever Friendship.

When you're down,
and the world seems dark and empty,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirit
and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.

Your forever friend gets you through
the hard times, the sad times,
and the confused times.
If you turn and walk away,
your forever friend follows.
If you lose your way,
your forever friend guides you
and cheers you on.

Your forever friend holds your hand
and tells you that
everything is going to be okay.
And if you find such a friend,
you feel happy and complete,
because you need not worry.
You have a forever friend for life,
and forever has no end.>>>>

And Those people about whom you metioned here we see them through your memories and they all are your friends forever. So what they are apart but you carry them in your heart. This is a wonderful memory and thanks for sharing with us.

aryan
(Monday, August 25, 2003)

Hey princess let me tell some lines in which I really believe in,

Sometimes in life,
you find a special friend;
Someone who changes your life
just by being part of it.

Someone who makes you laugh
until you can't stop;
Someone who makes you believe
that there really is good in the world.
Someone who convinces you
that there really is an unlocked door
just waiting for you to open it.
This is Forever Friendship.

When you're down,
and the world seems dark and empty,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirit
and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.

Your forever friend gets you through
the hard times, the sad times,
and the confused times.
If you turn and walk away,
your forever friend follows.
If you lose your way,
your forever friend guides you
and cheers you on.

Your forever friend holds your hand
and tells you that
everything is going to be okay.
And if you find such a friend,
you feel happy and complete,
because you need not worry.
You have a forever friend for life,
and forever has no end.>>>>

And Those people about whom you metioned here we see them through your memories and they all are your friends forever. So what they are apart but you carry them in your heart. This is a wonderful memory and thanks for sharing with us.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement