bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, August 17, 2003
Subject:
posting er jonne posting....
Description:

sending a "smile" to all your ways.... ..i know u all are smiling now [ones reading this posting that is:P]...see now the rest of your day will be going fine..bcos u have been infected by the smiling bug..which is moi ..anyways all ..good to have BB bak up again..special thanks to tar se ra ..thenkuuu boltu..BB is a very strong identity of bangla2000 along side our favorite chat room B2k..feels great to have it bak!

People Discussion
Anurika
(Sunday, August 17, 2003)

yeah sisssssss u are right thxx a lot mutkko TSR=The Serious Rakkosh.....thank you soo much boltu for fixing BB for us..... we arevery greatfull

-crOss-
(Sunday, August 17, 2003)

BB ADMIN gets Image Code: 01-017 wid ThankS.....
B2K Jindabad...
JOY B2K....
B2K DHIRGHOJIBI HOK...
B2K CHIRO JIBI HOK.....

Gane†™
(Monday, August 18, 2003)

hahahaha crOss Bhai Image Code: 05-026

Gane†™

hahahaha crOss Bhai Image Code: 05-026

aryan

Well said Princess. You know seeing the subject of your posting i was smiling. Many thanks goes to tsr. Good job indeed!!!

~*dushtu*~

b2k sever ekhon theke amal!! tobai amake thanks nah diye tsr bhai ke thanks dicchee keno ?? thats not fair tsr bhai amake b2k diye diyecchee...Image Code: 09-016 taina tsr bhai?

-crOss-

Dushtu di...

Aryan da, kemon acho..? miss korchi tomai...?

aryan
(Tuesday, August 19, 2003)

bhalo achi dhulo and hope the same from you. Actually i couldn't able to see any messages at b2k chat since couple of weeks. Tsr has solved the problem yesterday. So now whenever I will get time I will try to come and will have chat with all of you. And, Soon I will talk to you dhulo Inshllah.

OLI
(Wednesday, August 20, 2003)

naiba holo dekha khoniker ei jibone,,,,bondhu tomake khuje nebo ami,onnyo kono bhubone,,,,moner maje royeche thikana monetei tobo baas,,,,tomate rochibo kobitar nogori,tomate dekhibo aash,,,,jodi poddopatar shishirer pane bhul kore kobhu chaaw,,,,seito amar shunnyo riroy priyo, duhate tule naaw,,,,to u all from b2k

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement