bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, August 16, 2003
Subject:
````!!!````(belated) Birth day Tania(with memories) ````!!!````
Description:

'caz of ya........I know the heartfelt warmth who really cares nn always lift my spiritsss(know the comfort of havin' ya, indeed)!!!!!

a very special person who's warm nnn carin'(as well easy to talkk to n to be fun with n the memories that kept ya very close to heart(darnnnnnn!!!!! saytan-er heart).........

today ya rrrrr wished a day filled with all the joy a day can brin' all the love a heart can hold nnnn all the happiness ya so deserves, tania(wish urrr happiness on a cloudy day nn the blue skies to chase ur cares away(nnn a breath of fresh air when u r feelin' down nnnn a life free of pain, indeed)!!!!!!!

"Shuvo Jonmodin Shuvo Jonmodin Shuvo Jonmodin"

(in addition, deserve the day every bit as wonderful as ya rrrrrrr, tania)

People Discussion
SOULS
(Saturday, August 16, 2003)

Tania..My Closest friend ..whom i met here in Bangla2000..friend..whom i think each day..she is someone whose warmth i won't forget..
Tania..u may live far away from me..its precious to me coz we share each others lives and encourage each other to realize the meaning of True Friendship...

Today is ur Birthday..and i am wishing u a happy and prosperous Birthday and i will pray for u to a better future full of happiness..joy and success to come...i will make a wish as i always do.. dear..hope ur dreams will someday come true...

Thank You for being such a loving..caring friend..who always gave me something to look forward...someone whom i can rely and depend..

You Will Always Be My Friends Forever...

Nirupoma
(Monday, August 18, 2003)

Many many happy returns of the Day
Happy Happy birth day

capsule20mg

tan tan er jonmodine onek onek suvokamona ami mone hoi shybal bhai er theke o late !!!!hahahaha
n e way #i:capsule.jig3 for tan tan

capsule20mg

tan tan er jonmodine onek onek suvokamona ami mone hoi shybal bhai er theke o late !!!!hahahaha
n e way #i:capsule.jif#for tan tan

capsule20mg

n e way #i:capsule.gif#for tan tan

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement