bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, May 26, 2003
Subject:
IS BUSH AS DANGERIOUS AS HITLER
Description:

Bush came to power through the back door, there were so much fraud in Florida election in 2000, that it makes Bangladeshi election look much better than it.Bush's brother took out 97,000 thousand people (mostly blacks) as suspected criminals and took them of the voter list. Later on investigator's found out only 3% of those really had criminal background. So, if these thousands of people were allowed to vote then Gore would have won the election by thousands of vote. Bush won the election by 435 or so vote. Hitler came to power by tricking and threatening too. We are seeing the same thing now, as bush is trying to scare people with terror threat .
He went to IRAQ to rob that country, now his gangs is going after IRAN. These right wing cristian fundamentalist and the Ehudis are trying to take the oil out of the arabs hands, as they are divided and weak and stupid too. And the joke is that they are doing all these in the name of democracy. They went and took control over the oil fields first. THIS WAS NEVER A WAR , THIS IS THE BIGGEST HEIGHTS EVER AND AN INVATION ROBBERY FROM DAY ONE.War happens when two party fight, Iraqi,s didn't fight this invation, as they were helpless with hundreds of planes droppinh bombs round the clock.But, they will fight in the future, only way they can.
And in us they are limiting peoples freedom in the name of patriot act.Ascraft wants patriot act 11, to become law. If he gets his way, then the justice department can revoke anyones citizenship and hold them for undetermined period of time without ever charging then with a crime . A muslim person can loose his citizenship if he gives money to any organization which may or may not be connected to an terrorist organisation.
Watch out what you say and be careful who you talk to . I know most people don't get this and realize how bad things are. Lots of people are loosing everything they worked for beacuse they donated some money to some mosque and the jew's think that that mosque is sending money to Palestine.Just be careful and safe everyone.

People Discussion
cluster11
(Monday, May 26, 2003)

1)Election: Bush won the election thx to the republican favoring Supreme Court Judges and because Al Gore LOST almost all of the mid-west states INCLUDING ARKANSAS. If Gore won just AK (Clinton's home state) and his OWN state (TN) then Florida wouldn't even mattered. And there was no voter fraud but definitely questionable conduct especially by Catherine Harris. And Bush DID NOT WIN by votes. Al Gore won the popular vote by more than 200,000 than Bush. Bush won more ELECTORATE votes because the United States is a REPUBLIC, where each States have a fair (not equal) share no matter how small or big they are.

cluster11
(Monday, May 26, 2003)

2)IRAQ: If U.S. just wanted Iraq's oilfields there was no reason to give Saddam ultimatums for ONE WHOLE YEAR to leave the country with his posse. The U.S. even floated an idea to negotiate Saddam's safe departure to a foreign country with his bank account INTACT. But Just like '91 when the idiot was given 6 months opportunity to back out, he refused and had to be kicked out.

cluster11
(Monday, May 26, 2003)

The very fact that you use words like "Ehudi", "Jews" and "Muslims" shows what line of division you have conjured upon your mind. There was a young political activist in Post World War-I Germany who had the same hatred for Jews and manipulated his country's politics wanting to exterminate the Jewish race. I would say YOU have more similarity to that person than POTUS. Can you guess who it was? Learn the history first before making such comparisons.

Aahmed
(Monday, May 26, 2003)

You are talking without knowing the fact. Gore got more than half a million vote total, but he did lost Florida by about 400 votes.
And there was the list of 97000 blacks who couldn't vote because they were taken out as suspected criminals by Jeff bush and the job was performed by a private farm, Listen to kpfk.org and write to them and they will provide you with the whole report about this incident.

Aahmed
(Monday, May 26, 2003)

So, you support what the jew's are doing to Palestine people. I don't think you know what the hell you are talking about or you are just jew kissing idiot or a malu. I saw a report that Bajpayee is trying to get together with the jews to fight terrorism in Kasmir. Even though the majority of the people don't want the indians there and they are occuping someone elses land and they are calling the freedom fighters terrorist like the jews are calling the PLO a terrorist organisation.

chupkotha
(Tuesday, May 27, 2003)

mr aahmed
keno apni hitlar abong bush ke tene anchhen..duita dui somoyer and vinna prekhkhapot.
borong aasun amra aalochona kori amader dosh truti niye.amar to mone hoi amra mone kori ,amra muslim tai Allah tayala e sob kore diben.aaita murkhota.Allah bolechhen,je jati nijer vaggo poriborton koren na,ami tader vaggo porborton korina.khodatayalar osim rohomot 64%oil holo muslim deshe.eder ekta desh o eto dine projukti udvabon korte shikheni,kivabe oil uttolon korte hoi?tahara dependent unnoto deshe.tahara tader ke shikhkhito na kore las vegas,singapore,thailand a gambling and meye niye furti kore berachhen.aai guli paap..islam bohirvuta.juge juge muslim shashokgon dalali korechhen usa and british der.ekhon o kortechhen.karon khomota tikiye rakhte hoibe.eder upar Allah er gojob pora uchit chhilo aaro aage.tar por o bolbo Allah jaha korechhen mongoler jonna korechhen.

chupkotha
(Tuesday, May 27, 2003)

apni mone raag hoyegechhen..shunun raag islam a haram.aajker kuwait,pakistan,saudi,katar,mishor,jordan,dalali korchhe keno?
shashokgon khotoma tikiye rakhar jonna.orthat khomota loovi..othocho islam a loov(greed)haram.apni nije e bolun to -"five pillars" kotojon muslim er thik achhe???beshirvaag e jonmosutre muslim.Al quaran eto sundhar ekta poth poridorshon mulak grantha, kintu amra porte janina,bishlation korte janina..je kotha bolchhilam,laden abong saddam duijon e islam er shotru.tara usa er sob cheye boro dalal chhilo.eder amra shashti dite parini kintu Allah pak thik e diyechhen.mr Ahmed Allah er uapr vorosha rakhun ,dekhben sob thik hoye jabe.amar mone hoi sei din beshi duure noi,jedin usa te vese berabe pach uwankto namajer aajaner dhboni.......Allahu akbar dhoni.

Aahmed
(Wednesday, May 28, 2003)

I had my reason for it, and if anyone wants to find out what's going on they can look it up at: aniwar.com.
They took over Iraq like they did Iran in 1958 and now they are talking about regeme change in Iran.
Bush has much more military power than hitler had and that's why he is much more dangerious. People who thinks none of this will effect them in anyway are wrong. Get the information and be safe all of you.
To me religion is a very personal thing, people fought to many wars in the name of religion. This war is for the oil and this has nothing to do with religion. USA killed thousnads in Germany and they dropped Nukes in Japan, none of those people were musilm. US follows their interest and to get their way they will kill anyone who will try to stop them.

cluster11

Aahmed,
You are just a dumbass fundamentalist with head up your ass. You showed more of your diaper-capped, ugly head by resorting to further name calling such as "malu". If you bark like a dog dont expect me to spare my boot on your dirty ass. If you talk sensible then we can have a discussion. Otherwise continue your rodent chirping. Bring it on!!

ClusterOne

i_am_J

chupkotha....
Eeta ekta porikhkhito sotti kotha... aapnader joto bhabe-e bujhano hok na keno, aapnara aapnader nijer bissas-e ootol thaken. Kichute-e chok khule basto oobostha dekhte chan na. Sob kaj ke-e aapnara jor kore "mongol-er jonno hoyeche" bole nije bissas koren eebong oonoke-o bissas korte badhdho koran. Tai, surute-e bolte chai, Aapnader sathe torko kore oothoba jukti diye bujhiye jodi-o kono lav nai, kintu aapnar kichu kotha-r uuttor na deye parchi na.

Aapnar kotha oonuja-e Saddam & Laden jodi Islam er sotru hoye thake tahole Bush holo aai juger Nobi/Rasul. Karon Jonmosutre hok aar converted muslim hok, sobai jani, Jokhon jokhon manob somaj-a ghor oondhokar neme aaseche, Allah ekjon kore Nobi/Rasul pathiyechen, Pothobhorsto manuske sothik pothe niye aasar jonno. Bush-o to tai korche..ki bolen ??

i_am_J

Aapnar ai juger Poth Prodorshok aakhon porjonto kono proman dite paren nai, kintu Afganisthan-er niriho manus dhulay mise geche. Iraq-er oopor joto oobhijog chilo tar konotai proman hoy nai. Kintu Iraq er jonogon dhulay mise geche. Iraq er hajar bochor-er iitihas dhongso hoye geche. BBC & CNN jara dekhechen, tara sobai obossoi dekheche "Ali" namer 10 bochorer ek cheleke. Aaro dekhechen naam na jana oosonkho sisu-ke. Dekhechen Poribar-er sobai ke hariye ekla hoye jaoya oosohay mohila der ke. Aapnar kotha jodi mene nite hoy tahole to bolte hobe, Eera sabai kokhono Las Vegas, Singapore, Thailand a gambling and meye niye furti korto Oothoba eeder karor-e Iman er 5 pillars mojbut na, Tai tader uupor gojob poreche. Jodi tai hoy, tahole Mojbut kar??? Jara eekhono beche aache bohal tobiyote, tader? Naki Arab Shekh der?Aar islam Bohirbhuto kaj korar porinaam jodi aai hoy, tahole muslim theke lav ki? Onno dhormer maanus rai to bhalo aache.

i_am_J

Onno dhormo somporke aapni hoyto bolte paren, Tara eekhon bhalo aache, kintu nirjatito muslim jonogon mrittu-r pore bichar pabe. Tara pabe behester shukh shanti. Dhore nilam tai hobe. Tahole aapni-e bolun, Islam-a loov haaram hole-o loov-er suru kothay?? Manus-er naak er samne behester Mula jhuliye rekhe bhalo kaj korar nirdes deyata ki loov dekhano noy?? Kintu somossa holo, Eeta-ke keu loov bole na, bole bhalo kajer folafol !!!

i_am_J

Aapni jodi goto dui din er news pore/dekhe thaken, tahole ooboso-e kheyal korechen, Aapnar Poth prodorshok notun kore aarek potho bhrosto jati-ke pothe aananor porikolpona korchen. Aar aabarer jati holo Iran. er por ke thakbe ?? Onno dalal deshgulo? I wish, aapnar moner aasa purno hok. Nodir ek paar bhenge jemon keu nisso hole-o aarek dike chor jege oothe, Temni Arab bisser bisal muslim jati bhenge giye sara prithibi te choriye poruk aar ekdin US er aakase baatase Aazan er dhoni bhese uuthuk. Kintu somossa holo, ek ek kore muslim des gulo USA-te "black listed" hoye jachche!!! Muslim jati-r a-e dukhkho jonok dhongso kibhabe rokhka pabe aami jani na, tobe aami chai, oondho lok gulor chokhe dristi aasuk, Jege jege jaara ghumiye aache tader ghum bhenge jak.

Aahmed

I called malu, only those people who is working hard to make Bangladesh look bad, like some in ny. You don't know me but I know you. So,I hate people who is working overtime to hurt my country and other muslims.

Aahmed

And I didn't write this for people who are blind and has no clue what's going on and what's coming.I wrote this for people who needs help, not for morans or malus.

chupkotha
(Thursday, May 29, 2003)

dear i am j
torko korar jonna torko kora apnar ekta sovab.er aage o dekhechhi.doya kore coment korar aage valoo kore pore dekhben.ami kono jaigai e bolini je bush ba blair valoo kono kaj korchhe...tara grinito kaj korchhe.aaita apnar moto ondho looke o jane.kintu amar proshon holo tader aai sujog dilo ke???apnar moto kichhu sarthobadi mohol..jara loov ke chhinnito kore valoo kajer folafol...

chupkotha
(Thursday, May 29, 2003)

onno dhormo somporke kichhu na bolar aage e coment bananor jonna nije e nijer moto kore baniye neychhen..aschorjo.....you are a sick.

chupkotha
(Thursday, May 29, 2003)

eto je saudi prem...aaitukun bujen na je tara rajtontra tikiye rakhar jonna usa ke eto khatir kortechhe....koi tara 37%oil er malik hoye o to shikhkha dikhkhai onnanno jatir theke pichhiye..tara keno nijera nejeder shoktishali kore na/??

chupkotha
(Thursday, May 29, 2003)

aar shunun
golpo likhe fdc te pathiye din valoo chhobi banate parben...proyojone nije o ovinoy korte parben...ulta palta coment korar cheye valoo kichhu poisa kamate parben...

i_am_J
(Thursday, May 29, 2003)

Thank you very much Chupkotha. I have got all the answers. As a member of I.B.B.A. it is very natural for ppl like you to say so.

cluster11
(Monday, June 02, 2003)

Aahmed,
Yes, I do not know you and it is quite possible that you know me personally since I introduced myself to a lot of ppl in B2K. Unless you do the same who u are is irrelevant. Also irrelevant is a meaningful discussion with someone with a racist attitude like yours. Maybe u should learn from I-am-J and many other B2K users who can express there point better without having to use racist name-calling.

ClusterOne

cluster11
(Monday, June 02, 2003)

I-am-J,
The wrong assumption you made is that I support the Bush administration. I am against many of its policies but i dont protest just for the sake of protesting. Radical islamic fundamentalism is a much more dangerous element. It is interesting that all this "muslim-brotherhood" ideologists were nowhere to be found when Saddam's chemichal bombs (aided by the U.S.) massacered thousands of innocent "muslim" civilians. Or when Pakistani backed Talibans amputated or decapitated thousands of muslims. Didn't see no street protest or call for ban on Iraqi or Pakistani goods during that time.

cluster11
(Monday, June 02, 2003)

More explicit double-standard example is the Bosnian massacre of muslims by Slavs and who actually went to war against Yugoslavia. Egypt? Iraq? Pakistan? No it was the "infidel" Nato bombing against former Yugoslavia that ended that genocide. True there are some "knee-jerk" reactions by U.S. since Sept. 11 but all these countries - Iraq, Syria, Iran, North Korea have been U.S. enemies for decades. And the talibans weren't even recognized by the U.N. Politicizing these conflicts for a fundamentalist agenda is a dangerous game and not a new one.

ClusterOne

i_am_J
(Monday, June 02, 2003)

cluster11
If you think that I wanted to say somethink like that then I must say sorry. I really didn't mean that. Not only you, I don't think any of the B2K member supports Bush admin. I also even didn't mean that chupkotha supports bush admin. But he misunderstood me and replied with something very funny irrelevant stuffs.

chupkotha
(Tuesday, June 03, 2003)

aami aasole kauke bojate parini...british and usa sob somoy e muslim der birodhdhe..kintu muslim shashokgon ba raajnitik gon tader nijerder (baktigoto)sarthe usa and british der dalali korchhe juge juge..ekhono kortechhe..jar porinoti aaj middle east a dekha jachhe.
i'm really sorry i am j if i hurt you by my writing.take it easy.

i_am_J
(Tuesday, June 03, 2003)

Chupkotha, thank you for ur response. Aami-o to aaki kotha bolte cheyechilam..je, muslim ppl sobsomoy western country-r pa chatbe aar western country konodin-e mulsim der uupore uuthte dibe na. eer kono ses nai. aami kokhono-e arab der support kori na. Kintu aami ja kichu bolechilam..sobgul kotha bolechilam.. bortoman prekhkhapote.. niriho arab jonogon ke niye. thanks again

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement