bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Saturday, June 09, 2001
Subject:
When My Sorrow Was Born
Description:

~~Diwane hoke humm milne laage sanam..
Jobse jurey hain ye sil siley..
Aakho se ruth kaar…nind chali gaaye..
Na jaane kayse gul khile…~~~

When my sorrow was born, I nursed it with care, and watched over it with loving tenderness. And my sorrow grew like all living things, strong and beautiful, and full of wondrous and delights. And we loved one another, my sorrow and I, and we loved the world about us, for sorrow had a kindly heart and mine was kindly with sorrow.

And when we conversed, my sorrow and I, our days were winged and our nights were girdled with dreams, for sorrow had an eloquent tongue, and mine was eloquent with sorrow. And when we sang together, my sorrow and I, Our neighbors sat at their windows and listened, for our songs were deep as the sea and our melodies were full of strange memories. And when we walked together, my sorrow and I, people gazed at us with gentle eyes and whispered in words exceeding sweetness. And there were those, who looked with envy upon us, for sorrow has a noble thing and I was proud of sorrow.

But my sorrow died, like all living things, and alone I am left to muse and ponder.

And now when I speak my words fall heavily upon my ears. And when I sing my songs, my neighbors come not to listen. And when I walk the streets no one looks at me.

Only in my sleep I hear voices saying in pity” see, there is lies the man, whose sorrow is dead!”

(Collected from the greatest works of Kahlil Gibran)

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement