bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
National Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, May 16, 2003
Subject:
Re: Motherhood
Description:

This is something we(I&my G/f)talk about a lot.There was a time when women didn't have a say on this, people got married had kids and women took care of them, period. But, we are in a different time and more and more women are joining the work force.So, having a child is a very important decision for most couples.
I think most women wants to have a child sometime in their life. There is no fullproff formula acceptable to all.Some might take years off from work to spend time with a newborn while others might take few months off.
But, this is not only the women decision. Women does have the baby and goes through a lot of changes in their body and mind , but the man also has to do a lot to make the process a happy one for the whole family. Pregnant women goes through a lots of mood swings and they are not easy to be with, trust me. So, before having a child both husband and wife needs to know what they are getting into and how they are going to deal with it. Also, baby's are very expensive too. In the US a child costs a quarter million dollar, from birth to college.So, make sure you do all the talking and thinking before really having the baby.
Also, people get divorce these days for disagreeing with the timing of having a child.Some husband might put presure on his wife as his parents are eager to see their grandchild, but the wife isn't ready to be a mother yet. So, boys and girls please make a plan about this even before you say, " Kabul". And that might save you from a lots pain and suffering later on.
Pdeshi

People Discussion
shobjanta
(Friday, May 16, 2003)

bangla koiben vai? ektu kothin kothin lage. mukhu sukhu manush to...Image Code: 00-015

Nishaat
(Friday, May 16, 2003)

Very well said...I agree...a couple should to be mentally,physically and emotionally ready for a baby...

Aahmed
(Saturday, May 17, 2003)

Thanks nishaat.

KonkaBoti
(Sunday, May 18, 2003)

onekdin porye tomar lekha dekhlam Pordeshi, bhaalo laglo. thanks for the perticipation.

Aahmed
(Sunday, May 18, 2003)

Tumi bhalo theko, asole ekhane asa praye chere dieachilam. tomader lekha pore kichu bolar loav samlate parlam na.Relationship, ar Family niea aro beshi alochona hawoa darkar, divorce khub taratari bere jache , eto divorcer katha sunte bhalo lage na.Sabi bhalo thakte pare na keno?

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement