bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Thursday, May 08, 2003
Subject:
some other reasons to be an asian........
Description:

rite this is a funny story, yesterday this leaflet came flying on my street, which am gonna type it down a little later, now i have no idea who did this but it is true......and i thought u guyz might wanna know.......here it is........
*You go to your parents country and they treat you like a member of the royal family
*you ask your dad a simple question and he tells you story of how he had to walk mile barefoot just to get to school
* you dad drives a nissan
*you're rich so he drives a Mercedes
*(for females) you're parents would freak out if u wore a crop top baring your midriff but wearing a sari is perfectly acceptable
(for females) your brother had no curfew while u had to be home at 11pm (no not 11pm 6 pm!)
*you are ALWAYS taking off and putting on your shoes wherever you go
* when u were lil you always wondered why your English friends waited until after breakfast to brush their teeth when u did the first thing in da morning
*to your english friends, oil is used purely for cooking and not as grooming aid!
* you wonder how odd it would be to see your parents within one foot of eachother
*your parents have nicknames but only because people they work with just stop when trying to read their names
*you have annoying nicknames like " Chotu or Chiku
*your parents call your friends "beta bety" whether they are PAK or not
*your mother measures the wealth in gold and diamonds
* your parents drink 6 cups of tea a day
*Your parents push the concept of an arranged marriage on you and try to demonstrate how well it works whenever they're not fighting
*your parents compare you to all of their friends' kids
*at least once a week your mom says, "i want to go to India/Pakistan/Bangladesh.
*No one ever seems to call ahead of time to say they are coming over for a visit.
*your parents worry what other people will think if you're not going to be a doctor/lawyer/engineer.
* your parents always say, " Its cheaper in Bangladesh/India

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement