bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Subject:
````!!!!```` life is a sea of loneliness nnnn 'm drownin' ````!!!!````
Description:

dreams(want to walk with yaa alon' the windin' paths of life/want to be there with ya when yaa need me in the darkness of misery, in the bitterness of heartbreak, in the emptiness of a loss/want to stand by yaa when look at the stars on a lonely night nnn wish there was someone who would share the breathtakin' beauty of Nature with yaaa nnn want to sit by yaa when yaa rrrr lonely nn wantin' a person just to share the loveliness of solitude with yaaaa ) rrr special/dreams rrrrrr nice/dreams rr of cotton candy nnnnnn of dancin' on ice but my dreams rrr somethin' else my dreams rrrr not as sweet as urrrs!!!!!!!!!!

in my dreams, I 'm alone in an empty street. there's blood flowin' from my wrist, a steady, fast flow, the color red becomes quite beautiful, as tears of blood starts to show.......

the street is now busy with people all around but now there rrr too many. I think I 'm bein' drowned nn can't breathe any more, my lungs rrrr filled with blood.....'m no longer in the crowd instead bein' swept away in a flood. I 'm bein' swept away fast out into the deep blue sea, I 've to breathe soon or it 'll be the death of me!!!!!!!!!!!

as I sink down into the depths below nnn I realize what my dreams rrrr tellin' me: "life is a sea of loneliness nnnn 'm drowning"..............

kintu --------------------------------------------------------

People Discussion
~*dushtu*~
(Tuesday, April 29, 2003)

kintu ki tarpor shybal bhaiya??????? bar bar bolo kintu tarpor aar kichu nai !! tumi eto upset hoye posting dao keno idaning!! be happy bro...

shobjanta
(Tuesday, April 29, 2003)

matro to 'up' set hoilo. shobur koro, koy din por down ta o set hoia jaibo.

Shondhaa
(Wednesday, April 30, 2003)

dushtu ektu upset howa bhalo majhe majhe. beshi shukhe thakle manush beshi shoitani kore. dekho! keui-noy ke ekhon shanto shishto vhodro chele mone hochche na?

Asha

Keuinoy, life dosen't always has to be sea of loneliness. Meaning of life is what, it is only upto you. Its is what you made of it. It can be full of joy or full of sadness. So try to be happy,and smile............

~*dushtu*~

nah shondhaaji..ami chaina amer prio manush gulor moddhe kew upset hokh kono shomoy!Image Code: 09-016

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement