bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, April 24, 2003
Subject:
NHL
Description:

EKA :
bohoohoooooo .
poor u ..... too bad the Maple Leafs got KNOCKED THE F*** OUT ! HAHAHAHHA
well just add another yr to the 30 odd yrs that they havent gotten a cup yet ..... look at it this way, maybe they'll win it on the 51 st yr ...
so good luck ... ur team will need it .....

HAHA:
yeap ...... the canucks defenitely deserved to win .. after being down 3-1 in the series ...... guess Sprots City will have to suffer though another yr of loss

The Ducks got me worried .. there was no way in hell that they could have managed to get here without a miracle ...... in fact that's what's happening .. how on earth did the Wings lose 4-0 ..... they had to b smoking smthing lot stronger than fresh powder !!!!!!
for gods sake ..... next thing u know .. the Ducks will be the NHL champs and Bengals will win the NFL next yr .... what the hell is going on ...
then the Colorado Avs get kicked out by the Minnesota Wilds ... that makes a little more sense ... after all its the same place that gave birth to Dallas Stars..

at least one of the series seems predictable ... the NJ Devils should go over the Tampa Bay Lighting with out much trouble ... unless we got another Wanna Be champs on our hand .. but I guess in the few days we'll find out the No 1 .......

People Discussion
haha
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

I just want the Canucks to win tonight again :-)!

haha
(Saturday, April 26, 2003)

The Canucks won again and what a dramatic win it was :-)!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement