bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Others Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2003
Subject:
Is it!!
Description:

"anybody has full rights to make comments about mine or others' nicks - thats democracy..!!"

Is it?
I doubt.

People Discussion
NetRomeo
(Wednesday, April 23, 2003)

Sure it is...kuasha bro. There's no doubt about it.
Provided, the comment is not beyond the limit..! U know what I mean, right..?
Democracy is about tolerance and freedom of speech.
U can off course tell me how u think/feel about my nick.

||kuashaa||

actually i have no problem with a nick, as long as it's not a name. and again 'what's in a name?'
sometime ago somebody dissected my name as 'ku' 'asha' here in BB. i still remember the person.
the ism of democracy to me is very confusing. does it really honour the spirit of freedom of speech? or tolerance?
in the name of democracy you will laugh at my name, make fun of my God and prophet, work against my faith, culture, express negative attitude towards my race, colour and education...AND at the same time will ask patience and tolerance from me, HOW FUNNY!!

i think your nick is cool. i can name some of my choices...capsule20mg, dushtu, opsora, megh, ferari, konkaboti, durbaghaash etc. i liked their idea of choosing nicks.

ArospO

U cannot give me any credit Kuaashaa, My nick is totally stolen!!!
Heheheheh..Tarporo Thx..

haha

Anyone can say anything. Whether I will consider something that has been said by someone seriously or whether I will ignore it depends on me, not on the other person. If someone does not approve of my beliefs/lifestyle/actions/behaviors etc., that is fine with me as long as that person does not impose his/her beliefs/lifestyle/actions/behaviors etc. on me. If someone just comments on my nick or expresses his/her opinion, that comment/opinion does not automatically becomes valid or true just through the act of speaking.

NetRomeo

Its you, only you who really understands these concepts, haha. I think we should have a good friendship...

NetRomeo

By the way...whats behind ur nick, haha...?

~*dushtu*~

~*dushtu*~

kuashaa bro, i didnt know u know me!! ... oh thanks, i am happy to hear that u like my name

||kuashaa||

let the pleasure be mine ArospO and dushtu.

i am missing a few more nicks. 'cactus' is another good example of picking up nice nicks. and 'Sb', ... i always wonder what does it mean. is it Smart boy or Special boy? it can be Stupid bum too .

take it easy Sb.

NetRomeo

Oh, I forgot to mention that I like ur nick too bro. When I was a kid, I used to read 'Kuasha' and he was my favourite hero.

Oh, Sb means 'Sweet Boy'...he's real sweet...
Hey don misunderstand me. I'm not a g.a.y... he's my 'pichchi bro'...

Sb
(Thursday, April 24, 2003)

hehe kuasha bhai.. it cud be stubborn brat.. stupid brat..and the list can go on n on...

anyways nick er shane nojul ta ekto boro.. one of the co-partners of b2k was a faculty in our uni..and as it happened one day he was talkin abt this website n i got curious. the very next day i entered the chat room with the nick Stoppedby [implying not gonna stay here for long]...and there were these wonderful chatters Sabrina, Rebbeca n Konka apu.. who started calling me Sb as a short form of StoppedBy... and since then.........this stupid boy or stoppedby became Sb

net bhaia only if u were a girl and not buddha!!!

---aragon---

without me therez no posting can be finish . then m wordering ...gay how u could say da netu da . izn't da a band word . das mean freedom of speech ?well if itz mean i wanna say da f...u..c..tuuuuuuuuu
think fo only 1 time in b2k chat room to a admin without kick out i wish i i'll...1 day when b2kz friendz room will become a wild room who knoz then i'll find myself a admin too thanx gain and adminz da da r di di ra never mind m ur little bro inna.........?? and when u talking bout da nick itz a silly thing inna

||kuashaa||

thats wonderful Sb.
you are leading a history. great.

haha

I am sorry NetRomeo but I don't think we can be good friends. My color is purple and my tree is hazelnut :-).

Gay is a banned word? From where do these people come?

---aragon---
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

@>>ha ha> i live in a plaz ere a boy of 6/7 sayz a word like fuck front of his mom yap m in london
so mind watz ever u say @ ha ha >>

haha
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

Perhaps you can explain why the word gay is/should be banned instead of making your face look weird?!

Sb
(Saturday, April 26, 2003)

haha dont bother... this kid is just too naive first to understand and then to explain ur query

---aragon---
(Sunday, April 27, 2003)

sd >>> think ya 2 r gay mean u n ha ha

haha
(Sunday, April 27, 2003)

---aragon---, I don’t know how old you are, I can only say one thing to you – grow up.

||kuashaa||
(Sunday, April 27, 2003)

aragon, you may have a different view of life and an interesting way of thinking about whats happening...we all appreciate it. we can exchange our views and come up with logic behind it. i think it's not a problem.

i am curious, could you please explain why the word 'gay' is banned? i am sure you have some very valid reasons...please let us know, if you don't mind.

Sb
(Sunday, April 27, 2003)

---aragon--- i dont know why r u so infatuated with this particular word...is something wrong with ur gene..i wonder

and oh ...stop thinking about me.. and use those useless grey matters of urs to think abt urself.. wud help u in future

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement