bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, December 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, April 22, 2003
Subject:
Kichu prosno shobar jonno!!!
Description:

ekti obak bepar lokkhooo korlam je... manush prem priti bhalobasha shomporkito posting ee je poriman er respond dei kintu amer post kora khub shundor eekti posting chilo goto eek din aage.. kintu keo kono respond koreni dekhe ami vison hotath hoyecchiiii.. bujhlam nah oto shundor ekti posting eee keo respond na kore thakte pare ki bhabe!! naki amer posting er title joteshto shundor hoyecchilona!... amer sei posting tir nam chilo ~*THE BOX*~....anyway.... shob manush er motamot ba posondo oposondo eek noi tai aar kichu bolte chaina..

People Discussion
~*mishu*~
(Tuesday, April 22, 2003)

*hotash...not hotath

NetRomeo

Hahahahaha...ete hotash hobar kichhu nei...karonta khub sohoj.
Seta holo...beshir vaag B2k member-i besh young...tai prem-romance ittaadi tei sobar agroho khub beshi...(savabik, taina..?)

Sotti bolte ki, posting ta pore aami ekta bangattok montobbo type korechhilam - karon aamar kachhe bastob mone hoyni...ektu penpene vaab-o aachhe kothaey jeno...jai hok pore ota aar pathaini.

Je karone egulo likhlam, seta holo...eta ekantoi sobar baktigoto bepar. Aamar posting karo valo na laagleo seta niye dukkhito hobar kichhu nei...

NetRomeo

Oh, there's a mistake. I read ur other posting titled "worth some thinking" and my earlier comments were based on that.

Now I read this one - 'The Box' and found that this is a different one.

Oh, well....this one is 'penpene' too...!!
Can you plz find something more interesting...?

shobjanta

can you find something more sensitive, short and quick, say, for example...netmouse or chhucho type...plz.

~*mishu*~
(Wednesday, April 23, 2003)

i appreciate your comments Net Romeo. And i am glad that at least you read the postings. However, i also have some opinions to tell you, but before that i should mention that yeah off course i agree with u that everyone has different prospective of view so everyone do not like the same things and we all like variations.

~*mishu*~

~~~~2nd part of my response for NetRomeo.~~~~

Ok I do not mind at all that u thought my postings were boring, u said it was 'penpene' ( not exactly sure what that means.) but I am assuming that means boring.
Well, now if I tell u that I shouldn’t have expect any better response from u at the first place to see your nick “Net Romeo”!. I shouldn’t make any comments about someone’s name but well its your nick and you have chosen it based upon how your personality is.
So I think it won’t be very rude even if I do so. Romeo like you will off course is interested about posting like love stories, love poems and so on and on.

~*mishu*~

~~~~3rd part of my response for NetRomeo.... ( i couldnt send all together.. it because it wasnt working...~~~~

You are not right that majority people from b2k are young. May be u are talking about a minority group from b2k members. And this is giving me a feeling that I know lot more about b2k then you do bro! And I never mentioned my age in the posting so u shouldn’t assume that I am old person and I wrote the postings for old people. My posting was for everyone and I thought people will it that’s why I posted, even though I got little disappointed when I didn’t see any responses but now its ok.

~*mishu*~

FINAL part of my response FOR NetRomeo!!!!

So are you trying to tell me that NOBODY sends any stories in the posting??? And not all the stories are true but still if we like something and if that’s not inappropriate then there is nothing wrong to share it with some other people!! But my postings were not that bad that you will make such comments!!!

~*mishu*~

and shabjanta.. i will catch u soon!! just wait for the right time!!!

capsule20mg

hoito tomar posting pore sobai bak rudho hoye onek onek khusite bhule gese posting dite ...
n e way
hoito pore onek onek respond pabe
best of luck
posting ta bhalo silo
indeed

jolpoddo

shimy apu ami bb te khub besi ekta asina . so porao hoyna temon r jaoba pori tar opinion deoa hoyna bcoz ami etto etto alosh .tobe amar mone hoy jara regular tader opinion deoa uchit bcoz eta jara lekhe tader jonno khub important. anyway ami ekhon apnar the box ta porbo.....amake ektu time den.....plz

NetRomeo

Thanx for the great responses.
Prothomoto: (for ur final part of comment), aami bolini je keu story pathae na ba pathano uchit noy.
Bolechhi..."can u plz find something more interesting". Karon ei posting gulo eto dekhechhi..ekhaane kichhu websites aachhe, company/individuals aachhe jaader kaaji holo bose bose egulo toiri kora.

Ditioto: 'penpene' maane goody goody norom norom type...aaaauuu!!..

Tritioto: anybody has full rights to make comments about mine or others' nicks - thats democracy..!!

NetRomeo

Choturthoto: aami tomaake chai...
Just kidding.
Jolpoddo tomaake bolchhilo, Shimy aapu...are u Ms. Bean..? Shimy chhere ekhon mishu keno..? mishu shunle kemon jeno mone hoy - mishu..mishu..

shimy_2002

oi net..ami mishu na..shimy name onek meye acche...hoito mishu'r nam o shimy

NetRomeo

Tai bol shim, aami tai vabi aamader Ms. Bean to emon penpene type na...
I was confused coz she said she knows B2k so well...!!

shimy_2002

...penpene..khiks..mojnu beshi shoitan hoiya gache

shimy_2002

mishu...heres my advice...next time joto choto posting diben toto respond ashbe..bujjchen?...manush ato boro lekha dekhe ar porte chai na...ami jokhon first b2k te akta golpo publish kori..tokhon ak jon o reply dei ni..karon golpa ta chilo thik apnar "the box" or whatever..er moto boro...lols...tarpor theke shobshomoi choto lekha publish kori..anyway...bhalo theken....

~*mishu*~

SHOBJANTA

Thanks for your wonderful advise; however, sometime you should learn how to compliment others.

~*mishu*~

JOLPODDO

Thanks for your response but you were thinking me as someone else. But its ok. Anyway, it was nice to read your response.

~*mishu*~

NET ROMEO

no problem NetRomeo… also thanks to u for your responses but I extremely disliked it that you tried to put me down by repeating that so call word “panpane”. Next time don’t dare to do that, got it??? yeah, that was a good advise where u said if I can find something more interesting. Hmmmmm, oh ok, if you have seen those stories or those posting before somewhere else there is nothing I can do because as u know that I didn’t write those. And I never said those were my words!! What u said in the final part… don’t ever say that again.

~*mishu*~

NET ROMEO

Well jolpoddo misunderstood.. I am not her shimy apu, nor my name is shimy!!
So why didn’t u finish your sentence!! What makes u feel when u see the name mishu!!

Next time before you repeat that word penpene regrading anything about me…rethink ten times!!
And oh yeah one more thing, I can bet that shimy doesn’t know more than me about B2k!!..and neither do you, how long have you been chatting there that you already started thinking yourself as a MR.b2k! or so call shobjanta shamsher!! If u have anything to say then address my name as mishu.. not shimy!!

~*mishu*~

SHIMY

Shimy I liked your response the most. Because you gave a good advise & at the same time you used the nice words for that.. so that didn’t sound rude. There are some other fellows in bb who should learn how to give response others posting after reading your response:- ) …it was simply very nice… thanks a lot.

shobjanta

you also should Always remember that not every person on this earth deserves a compliment.

NetRomeo

Dear mishu...
I'd like to start wid a sorry. Let me try to clear things up.
1) Your posting implicitly asked for some response to 'The Box'. So, I responded. I just frankly expressed my views. Vodrota kore 'khub sundor posting'...esob bola jeto kintu seta thhik noy mone hoy.

2) I explained the word 'penpene' becoz you said you are not sure about the meaning...It was not to hurt you.

3) I don't know much about B2k and I don't try to know becoz I don't need to.
Just participate in the chat and BB to have some fun n online friendship wid some others. But it is not beyond B2k. B2k er baire noy.
Therefore, I never claim myself as Mr. B2k or something else.

4) I didn't address you as Shimy.

Finally, I like to make fun. Thats all I wanted. Not to hurt you. Sorry that you misunderstood.
Bye...Good luck.

~*mishu*~
(Thursday, April 24, 2003)

you are right shabjanta!! but i hope you didnt count me as one of them!! if you did then that wasnt nice of you!

~*mishu*~

thanks for your response Net Romeo. i appriciate it that u gave your honest opinions.. and i always respect honest answers, however, i just wanted to let you know that if you want to criticize others work..thats totally fine but at the same time we could say something which wont make them feel bad... you know i always criticize others works everyday, thats one of the main part of my work so preparing myself for what i will have to do in the future..but when i criticize others works i do some compliment as well. otherwise that gives a bad feelings to others i believe..not only me.. all people in our group we do follow these rules.. and i think it would be nice if all of us would believe this too... anyway.. thanks for your wonderful response bro!! i really appriciate it..

NetRomeo

Thanx for being nice mishu...
I agree wid u on criticizing others' works.
But its not every moment that u can be perfect in ur life...
Its just human error...

shobjanta

are you a film critic mishu?

~*mishu*~
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

SHOBJANTA
well lets keep that secret for now! but lets say even if i am a film critic then offcourse i am not film critic of pathetic bangla movies!

---aragon---
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

well mishu 14 of respond have done by ur self out of 30 including me think u need some more pub........

~*mishu*~
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

aragon, amer work niye tomer analysis na korleo cholbe kemon!! and amer response oto gulo hoyecchee karon there is word limit for every response so eekti response kei divide kore dite hoyecchee.. anyway.. i hope that answers your question.. if u have had one in your mind

~*mishu*~
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

aragon, amer work niye tomer analysis na korleo cholbe kemon!! and amer response oto gulo hoyecchee karon there is word limit for every response so eekti response kei divide kore dite hoyecchee.. anyway.. i hope that answers your question.. if u have had one in your mind

~*mishu*~
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

net romeo bro.. thanks to u also for being nice to me!

||kuashaa||
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

guys, come on. give mishu a warm hug. i think it's break time.

and mishu, thats why B2K is wonderful. prem-ghreena-chulochuli and kolakuli-golagoli...every element is present.
enjoy.

-Pantho-Pothik-
(Saturday, April 26, 2003)

tomar msg ami age porte parini karon ami bb te edanig ashini kichu bestotar karon tai ami ottonto dukkhito ..pls take it easy...really ur posting no doubt extream nice......

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement