bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, October 21, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, April 22, 2003
Subject:
It's time for some more elephant riddles!!!
Description:

Q: Why did the elephant fall out of the tree?

Q: Why did the second elephant fall out of the tree?

Q: Why did the third elephant fall out of the tree?

Q: Why did the fourth elephant fall out of the tree?

Q: And why did the tree fall down?

People Discussion
~*dushtu*~
(Tuesday, April 22, 2003)

amer elephant niye tumi eto prosno jiggesh korcchooo keno shobai ke amer permission chara!!

~*dushtu*~

~*dushtu*~

hey, amer elephant ke kintu idaning khawar onek kom dei tao ki kore tree bhenge porbeee amer elephant tree te chorley!!..

NetRomeo

1) The first one appealed, if you (Dr. Sab) don't love me, then I'll jump from the tree top n die.
He did....
2) The second to fourth one did the same thing in the hope that following the death of the first one, you'll be changed n won't let them die...but their policy didn't work either...
3) The tree was so shocked at this cruel scene that it fell down to die.

Guess whats next..!!..

haha
(Thursday, April 24, 2003)

So when will you post the answers Sabrina?

Sb

And what's next Net bhaia U jumped off the tree too???

Sabrina

The tree must have been a Walnut tree, NetRomeo!!

HAHA: I'll post them right after u and vanity take a shot at 'em :)

haha

Ok here you go -

The first elephant fell because there was an earthquake.

The second one tried to save the first one from falling but instead it landed on the ground too.

The third one simply followed the first two - thought it would be fun.

The fourth one felt alone so it jumped to join the rest.

The tree provided shelter to the elephants above the ground so it felt obliged to do the same on the ground -so it fell too.

Sabrina

close ...but not enuff :) ... u'll have a blast once u hear them :)... anyway ... do u want the answers now, or can u wait till Vanity strikes?

NetRomeo

Wow..lot of responses after a while..!!
1) Sb (On whats next): After all these deaths, Dr. Sab gets upset and she falls in love wid the dead Elephant (the first one)...
Isn't that amazing...Sb..?
For ur info, I am far away from the tree..coz I don want anything to fall on my head...

2) Sabrina: I donno what kind of tree was that Sab...I'm scared to move close enough...

NetRomeo

My theory is much better haha...
There's no reason other than love... why an Elephant will be on a tree.

haha
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

Well it seems Vanity is behind the bars again so you might want to post the answers - I know they will put on a smile on my face :-)! NetRomeo, lets' wait to see the answers!

VanityPress
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

test

VanityPress
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

Hey guys! I didn?t realize that Sabrina has cooked up another riddle, otherwise I?d have been the first one to respond. HAHA, your responses seem quite plausible in that everything falls when there is an earthquake, cars fall off the overpass, buildings fall ? oh, yes, elephants fall too, as you so conveniently resorted to natural phenomenon to solve the riddle. I just wish that everything could be solved so easily. Did that ever occur to you that it doesn?t always earthquake whenever there are elephants on the tree? I have yet to read the news report that elephants are falling off the trees during earthquake. I?d rather argue that the gravity is in the play here. Thinking their ears as wings, the elephants just wanted to take a flight like the birds, only to be crashed down on earth by the force of gravity. Just picture the following:

1st Elephant: Look guys, I can fly. (The poor creature flaps its ears and jumps into the air)
2nd Elephant: Me too, I can fly like a bird.

And the rest simply follow suit only to learn the hard lesson that something just is not designed to fly. But, yet, one lingering question remains. Why would the elephant climb the tree? What was in the tree that attracted them. Only Sabrina can tell.

haha
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

Hmmm that does not explain why the tree fell! Besides, elephants can fly! Think about Dumbo (you can fly too Vanity, you just have to believe in you :-)! As for elephants falling off the tree, if they could get up the tree in the first place, I am sure they could fall down too :-)! Anyway, let's hope Sabrina has not forgot the answers!

Sabrina
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

Vanity, all those question marks where there shud be apostrophes were quite distracting. Is this some new trick? Rumour has it u r behind the "bars" again ... lol ... that explains all the wisecrackin'!
Anyway ... wait no more ... here r the elephantonics:Image Code: 09-016 (I love this guy!!)

Q: Why did the elephant fall out of the tree?
A: Because it fell asleep.

Q: Why did the second elephant fall out of the tree?
A: It was glued to the first one.

Q: Why did the third elephant fall out of the tree?
A: It was a copy cat.

Q: Why did the fourth elephant fall out of the tree?
A: It thought this was all a game.

Q: And why did the tree fall down?
A: It thought it was an elephant.

haha
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

Ha ha ha - the 5th one is the best! And the dancing PINK elephant is cool :-)!

Sabrina
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

yeah .. that's my favorite too!!

NetRomeo
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

Sab, that doesn't answer why the elephants were on the tree.
So, my solution was right. The elephants were in love wid u and decided to commit suicide...
Anyway...we'll move on...!!

Sabrina
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

Yeah, elephants just love me!! What can I say!!! The truth is, the elephants were hiding from ur non-stop mindless postings in the bulletin ... their minds were frazzled ... their spirits knackered ... but there is no escape from u, NetRomeo ... u take ur constant nagging to their peaceful hideout in retreat where they were sleeping (yeah, they were that desperate as to climb the trees just to get away from those never- ending nonsense), surprise them with ur "shock and awe" visit and the rest is history!! U killed the elephants NetRomeo!! Just leave me and the rest of the elephants alone!!!

haha
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

Hey NetRomeo these are just supposed to be "silly" riddles. There's no logic - it's just pure fun. You might want to browse back and read the old riddles that were posted here just to get a sense :-)!

VanityPress
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

Behing bars! Who's spreading this aweful rumor about me?

Sabrina, you couldn't be anymore wrong. Those are actually elongated apostrophes especially fromatted and set aside just for me.

Sabrina
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

There must be some truth in those rumours ... isn't it too early in the friday evening to be behind "bars" Vee? Spending too much time behind the "bars" can make q marks look like specially formatted long elongated apostrphes set aside just for u :) Have a good weekend guys!!

NetRomeo
(Friday, April 25, 2003)

Excellent expression...about me...

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement