bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 BD

Groups
International Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, April 17, 2003
Subject:
BUSH AND BLAIR, TWO THIEVES IN ACTION
Description:

Bush said he is after Iraq's weapon of mass destruction.Then it was his love of democracy, even though he won Florida by cheating.
Its the oil and Israeli security nothing else. America now is United states of Israel. Jew's are running the show in pentagon and they are making sure Israel is safe no matter how many muslims they kill in the process.Its a sad time in history really when we see bush is doing exactly the same things like hitler did long ago. Telling people that we are not going to attack you then attacking them anyway. Its funny that these same people call other's terrorist when they are the biggest terrorist of all. No other country is responsible for more death out side their border than usa and uk. And they tell the world that they are civilized and we are not, what a joke.I hope they get the same place in history like hitler.I hope both of this morans loose the next election and let the world be in peace.

People Discussion
Rony Salman
(Thursday, April 17, 2003)

You can say that again, they are the biggest terrorists of all time!

i_am_J
(Friday, April 18, 2003)

Bush holo ai juger RobinHood, aar Blair holo Little John !!!!!

Faisal
(Saturday, April 19, 2003)

Bush did the right thing to remove saddam.. im agree what he did.. also Usa attack iran & so called seriya too

Aahmed

You have no idea what's going on here and I can see the depth of your knowledge by the quality of your English.
This war was illegal, immoral and in violation of all international law. And its not over yet by any means.

haha

:-)!

jeebon123456
(Sunday, April 20, 2003)

i saw a lot of sick people in this planet and mr faisal is one of them.Mr faisal please think before you talk.

Aahmed
(Sunday, April 20, 2003)

Thanks jeebon. The problem within the muslim world is that there are too many razakars in them. And we all know how the british and usa love to divide and rule us. Like they did in Polashi in 1757.They are not brave they are just criminals and thieves who are good in stealing from all over the world. I hope this Iraq war will bring the rest of the world to stop these pirates for good.

lol
(Sunday, April 20, 2003)

ya real sick faisal dude aint ya?

jeebon123456
(Monday, April 21, 2003)

mr aahmed
i think the problem is ours.coz we should depend on Allmighty-Allah.but our iman is very weak now.for that reason we are losing everywhere in the world.if we believe in Allah very much, no one can destroy us.this is the only one way we can win.nowadays muslums are following usa and british or western culture.we are going to forget that islam is the main solution and only solution.
may Allah help us.

haha
(Monday, April 21, 2003)

So Allah is pouting? Because we don’t believe in Allah, Allah let innocent people die and injustice prevail? Maybe you should change your name to Jannat :-)!

jeebon123456
(Monday, April 21, 2003)

hello haha
"what do you mean by you should change your name jannat?"
you don't believe Allah,that's your problem.but i'm a muslim and i do believe Allah.Is that your prob???
i didn't mean Allah did the innocent people die.what i meant is-nowadays our iman is weak.as you don't believe in Allah,you are not gonna understand what i'm talking..
take care yourself

haha
(Tuesday, April 22, 2003)

I have a problem when you preach that Islam is the ONLY solution! People like you annoy me because you have no idea what secularism is! So what exactly did you mean when you said "but our iman is very weak now. for that reason we are losing everywhere in the world?"

Aahmed

Americans went in Iraq cause they want the oil and they want to keep Israel save. This got nothing to do with Allah, God or anyone else. This mission was in their planning for years and this was discussed in the national security papers in 1997. Yes it was easy as the muslims are divided.
Iraq's oil will change the economy of the world. By rebuilding Iraq us corporation will make billions and they will stay there as long as oil is important.Also us wants to increase Iraq's oil production big time and make OPEC powerless to control the oil price.Saddam became a problem by raising the oil price to 22 dollar in 1973 from 3 dollar and he was the creator of opec. It took them 30 years but they got what they wanted.And this is just the beganing, keep watching there are more war coming. Good luck everyone.

i_am_J

Dear HAHA... these ppl will never understand the reality. Actually these ppl don't want to understand the reality. Jei manush jege theke ghum-er vaan kore, take aapni jagaben kibhabe !!! You have definitely noticed before these types of arguments. Kono lav hoyeche ki?? Majh-khan theke kichu ooti buddhiman manush-er lomba lomba lecture sunte hoyeche.

Aahmed

I mean Israel safe, not save. THx.

i_am_J

I have also found the speech very funny ... "but our iman is very weak now. for that reason we are losing everywhere in the world?"
" Okay, for the time being if we consider it true, then one thing comes to my mind... Doesn't it mean that then Bush & Blair's Iman is more stronger than the muslims ?? (I don't know whether that is Iman or not as they are not muslims)

haha

:-)!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement