bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Friday, April 11, 2003
Subject:
~* to the special few from B2k*~
Description:

its been a quite long journey thru b2k..both good and bad, but there were a certain people who although couldnt make their presence physical, helped me through bad times, supporting me in every way possible, helping me out, taking time just so that i could pour out my sadness with them , share my grief and happiness with them. here is a small note to each and everyone of u:

Opsush pu:i m so glad to have met u,althought i havent met u somehow i feel linked to u ..u have helped me out thru sad days,and put hope in me..thanks apu for being there for me.

sweetie apu: youre cheerfulness always brightens up my day. the minute i join b2k and start talking to u ,all the days tireness stress and grief is forgotten, when i talk to u i feel inspired and not to mention the strength u always give me, thanks for all those apu and for being there when i needed u and always stay this sweet and caring forever.

Laboni: in the midst of ure problems u made time to solve mine. i could never forget what u did for me labs, anyone would be lucky to have a friend like u ..i know i m. missing ure presence but know it i think of u always and of all the times u always asked how i was , thanks labs and know it that i m always here for u too

Rajib bhaia: never had an elder bro ..but i know that if i would have one..it would have been like u bhaia...you are always there for me..u were before, you are now and hopefully u will always be there. thanks bhaia thanking u in words is too less. and stop smoking bhai!!

Himel bhaia:all those small chit chats with u . those small talks about boosting up my fate..thanks bhaia..and always giving advice ..what would i do with out my puff [ ] bhai??

tupiiiiii: tupiiiii toke ki bolbo??...jokhon mon kharap hoi...shobche prothome tor nick khuji b2k te..u always make me feel good and you always know when i m down and sad jani na tor jadu ki re..but i m glad i know u and i m glad that u are a freind i can count on..my small request to u ..have faith and be happy and u will shine like the star on the sky.

Sb: by having known you i have known alot, i have learnt so much about myself and my wants. You have always been there at each and every event of my life.somehow knowing u has made me a stronger person than before.thanks for being there and making me what i m today

although this bulletin msg is nothing compared to the support and love that you all have given me, its just a small way of thanking you all for being there for me

with loads of love
~*sarah*~

People Discussion
fanta
(Friday, April 11, 2003)

i forgot to mention some ppl which makes b2k a fun place to be...i m sure u know who u r ....thanking u for making my time in b2k fun as well!!

Sb
(Friday, April 11, 2003)

i wud like to be excluded form the list.
but anyways thanx for giving me such an honour

-crOss-
(Friday, April 11, 2003)

ami miss korlam apnake....:(

fanta
(Saturday, April 12, 2003)

fanta
(Friday, April 11, 2003)
i forgot to mention some ppl which makes b2k a fun place to be...i m sure u know who u r ....thanking u for making my time in b2k fun as well!! >>> "u know who u r ">>cross u didnt knowww??
..see i never said u were not one of them ..u just have to know

-crOss-

ok.....fanta di..
yeah..i know who am i..thanks...

WraTh

u ..sweeets sis...sb..n all of u kids ...r ma family...stay like that forever...nn stay naughtyy ..n keeep bugging ur bro

Anurika

Thx sis ur the most sweetest sis a girl can have, u have a lot to give in this earth and no matter wat don't give up..

Aunto

well...'am one of those who make fun in b2k

don't take lesson how to make fun or make happy others from me...but take some blessings from me "be one of the happiest paerson ever in the world"...stay fine ~~pakku-buri~~ all the best wishes for you.

fanta

rajib bhaia:..ami koi apnake bug kori?? i never have
anu pu: see what i meant by inspiration...thanks sis
and aunto..heres a big WOWW to what u said...really sweet of u thanks pakna buiraaa

ArospO
(Monday, April 14, 2003)

Fantushhhh...Asolei atho pakna kobe theke hoile re tui?? Ishhhh, Apu deke thx mx,, aei sob ki vondami? summer a peye nei toke, amar kache kan mola khaowa tor akhono baki ache!

Love U Loadsssssss!

fanta
(Monday, April 14, 2003)

pakna kob e theke mane??...aree apnar bon..apnar moto hobo na to kar moto hobo?? ...and love u too sis

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement