bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, December 17, 2017 BD

Groups
Electronics Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, June 06, 2001
Subject:
KonkaBoti, Shybal and....
Description:

No, April is not alone. Do you think it is a prestigious job for you all to chase a girl And then to laugh at her lonelyness ?

I have a question to you all ... Do we come here to fight each other and try to let others down And to show the supiriority of our own personality over others ? To show how mature we are than others ? To show how high is our own mentality, thinkings than others ? ........ or to exchange and share our thinkings, joy and happyness with our worldwide fellows/ companions/ brothers/ sisters and if possible, even to learn something from others ?

And one more thing I have to tell you all ... If all of you oppose to only one person and no one else exists on his/her side, then SNOW WILL BE ON HIS/HER SIDE, alone, because each individual is an undetachable part of our existance.

People Discussion
Shagor-
(Wednesday, June 06, 2001)

do u have any idea...what u are talking about or whom ....u should blame.....in your own way..u just dumped your friend April deep under the ground..hahaahahaha.. and u just dont know that...Do u have any idea that u just insultd your friend April...hahaha.What kind of Friend are you..hahahahahahaha...by saying your msg.. u just throw yourself..from Hero to Zero.

shybal
(Wednesday, June 06, 2001)

i think, u guys 've more than enough laugh for this silly matters n 'm askin' u all to shut u guys filthy mouth n don't laugh unnecesary!!!!!!!!

n tushar apu, tomaka eeeeee rakom openly publish korar dorkar nai.ka kar sutha thukba!!!!! 'caz its true the world's individual but would get the support (sometimes) for his/her good works. unfortnately, there ain't ne good person to bless/praise ur good work but himualation #keno#

buno
(Thursday, June 07, 2001)

Ei april-SHAGOR bishoy taay kichhu bolte chaaini... khubbbi silly akta bishoy....!!!

Kintu, bishoy taa boro beshi nongra hoye jaachchhe... Shybal, you can't escape the blame...!!!

You're among the responsibles who have made this dirty!!!

Aar Tushar... aami tomake chini naa... tomar kothagulo bhaalo... kintu, bondhu.. tumi ki ei question gulo April keo ektu korbe.... 'Coz, she has made it a prestigious job... as she comes from a prominent University of USA...!!!

Anyway......

buno

Ei april-SHAGOR bishoy taay kichhu bolte chaaini... khubbbi silly akta bishoy....!!!

Kintu, bishoy taa boro beshi nongra hoye jaachchhe... Shybal, you can't escape the blame...!!!

You're among the responsibles who have made this dirty!!!

Aar Tushar... aami tomake chini naa... tomar kothagulo bhaalo... kintu, bondhu.. tumi ki ei question gulo April keo ektu korbe.... 'Coz, she has made it a prestigious job... as she comes from a prominent University of USA...!!!

Anyway......

shybal

shybal ain't made this issue longer n dirty. some one in here(n so called queen) took this opportunity to raise this matter, buno. n u know whom i pointed. so, stop blamin' my assssss. read carefully through all of my messages onc again n blame me.........didn't i ask them to stop this issue, mr shihab? u can't even escape from ur honesty but u would love to do. 'caz u guys were raised this way n made everythin' hard to realize(sorry to pointed)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement