bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, October 21, 2017 BD

Groups
Cricket Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, March 23, 2003
Subject:
what a world cup final
Description:

..ki khela holo eta?? hah./

People Discussion
shormy
(Sunday, March 23, 2003)

NetRomeo
(Sunday, March 23, 2003)

Ja hobar tai holo...

-crOss-
(Sunday, March 23, 2003)

chotdi...INDIA Nakani Chubani khelo...

quamrul
(Monday, March 24, 2003)

hi

quamrul
(Monday, March 24, 2003)

monder valo

Rony Salman
(Monday, March 24, 2003)

Ganguly shouldn't have just put all his bets on the early turns of the field and selected to field after winning the toss; Zaheer Khan is just a rookie and Srinath may be a bit better for the likes of Gilchrist, Pontying, Martin, Hayden and so on who are so much used to playing a Mc Grath, Brett Lee or Gillespie ball anytime!! Harbhajan could have made a difference on some OTHER day, but he is not Murali!! Unless a team (minnows) is worrying about not being able to play the full quota, any team would want to face the Aussie seamers in the first half without the pressure being on!

Rony Salman
(Monday, March 24, 2003)

A Murali led Sri-lanka, SA or may be the Pakis (though showed bowling power only on the paper, not on the field) could think of restricting the Aussie bats down to a paltry or reachable scores, but Inida should have never counted on their bowlers but relied on using the batting talents of Tendulkar, Shewag, Ganguly himself, Yuvraj and Dravid to set a good score without the pressure being on in the first innings! Any team including the Aussie would crumble to a pressure, had a score close to 300 was possible to set!! Shewag's batting demonstrated about such possibilities even under the pressure!!

mirZAFAR
(Monday, March 24, 2003)

when are you replacing Holding, Rony?

Rony Salman
(Monday, March 24, 2003)

Anytime you ask me to, MirZafar, I will replace Holding, Shirajuddoula and whoever you want me to replace, I am HER MAJESTY's servant, remember? Just kidding....I was referring to Aussie's batting power emboldened by their own (Aussie) sublime bowling powers that they deal with every other day in their domestic cricket (or in the Net Practice)!!

lazy-one
(Tuesday, March 25, 2003)

Bangladesh na thakle amon e hobe thik koichi na

harun
(Wednesday, March 26, 2003)

india hare gelo khusi hoilam

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement