bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, March 20, 2003
Subject:
~*God BLESS Iraq*~
Description:

bhai bonera apnara shobai doa koren je Allah jeno Iraq ke rokkha kore....

People Discussion
haha
(Thursday, March 20, 2003)

Had Allah really cared about the people of Iraq, Bush and Saddam would not have been born in the first place!

cluster11
(Thursday, March 20, 2003)

Yeah lets hope God bless Iraq and one of the TLAMs find THE target. Otherwise Marines need to come in and give Saddam & Sons a good ass-whoopin', and innocent civilians may die in the process. Since the first salvo of tomahawks have only decimated the idiot's palaces not Sandman himself, I fear much worse is comin .. for the innocent and the guilty, both!

ClusterOne

Gemini
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

Hey...bipod e porle shobai Allah r nam nei...but jokhon when are in good times? Tokhon Allah r jonno ke ki kori?
So Allah ei ba keno amader ke dekhbe jokhon amra tak e dekhi na?

Scorpio
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

this gl Gemini is so stupid she thinks herself smart

Scorpio
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

this gl Gemini is so stupid she thinks herself over smart & thats why try to make comment in the wrong place with wrong surfer
whats up with you spoil gl Gemini? chatters are out here too smart to get inside of this posting so stop showing your stupid irrileivent

Gemini
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

scorpio...who are u? dnt know u..so not gonna waste my time on u.
Just one thing..U dnt know me..so dnt mess with me.

Gemini
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

oh another thing..i dnt respond to 2 things... Snobbiness n stupidity...

haha
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

:-)! If Allah also follows the

haha
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

:-)! If Allah also follows the "give and take" policy, what's the difference between Allah and human beings that are generally self-absorbed as opposed to compassionate, forgiving, selfless and philanthropic?

mirZAFAR
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

friend of a powerful man is more dangerous than the man himself...scorpio.

VanityPress
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

If he hasn’t played the God, he certainly forced the God’s hand. As he embarked on this vicious onslaught to obliterate the evil, he has declared, “may the God be on our side”. One can’t help wondering whose side is the God on? Is He on the side of the evil-doers or on the side of the protagonist who causes no less carnage on the humanity than that of the evil in the name of sanctity? Is there such a villain as lesser evil? May be there is. But in this cauldron of conflict that we have all been thrown into, I’ve seen none.

VanityPress
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

Here's the rest of my gibberish. Don't know why it didn't get posted in the first try:

So, what lies ahead for those who simply find themselves trapped in this horror? After all the death and destruction, will they have found themselves liberated?
Perhaps not, if the history is any evidence, I'd cast my doubt on the outcome.Because, as the patriotic fervor runs high, as the son avenges the father, as the invader plunders the riches, as the old wound flairs up, the victims will find
themselves victimized once more. And that's the harsh reality.

Does this mean their fate is doomed? Certainly not, because, human spirit always finds a way to rise up and chart out his own destiny. And they will too. May be not tomorrow or the day after. But they certainly will.

haha
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

…only to find themselves being ripped off again by the same or new "may God be on our side" sanctimonious thugs - the circle continues...I am getting more and more pessimistic about human civilization as Enlightenment seems to have become obsolete nowadays.

-crOss-
(Sunday, March 23, 2003)

ALLAH BLESSED IRAQI PEOPLE...

harun
(Wednesday, March 26, 2003)

ALLAH BLESSED IRAQI PEOPLE...

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement