bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, December 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2003
Subject:
redrose
Description:

I am not mad,the reason of my request(I want some to help me to help translate mail into Banglai is just because i have a afriend who comes from Bangli.As you know,the world is like a small village,I don't think that I can't have friends who comes from your country.Of course,you can say that I can mail to my friend in English,but,just think about that--when your friend writte a mail to you in your native language,will you be happy?
well,I am friendly,I also comes from Asia,I know that English is quite universal and useful,it's help us to contact with the people all oover the world,but I also think it's the source of westernize,it decay our culture day-to day.Anyway,forget it!It is not wise to talk about it.
Sums it up,I am not mad, it's not a bad thing to help --if you don't think I am mad.Thanks a lot.

People Discussion
kushbu
(Tuesday, March 18, 2003)

no there is nothing wrong to help someone. so u need help in bangla?? but are u sure about that? because after reading your messages i have feelings from deep down of my heart that definitely u know how to write message in bangla

Opsora
(Tuesday, March 18, 2003)

Oh GOsh!! Redrose, do we have to translate your big eassy now??

Gypsy
(Friday, March 21, 2003)

test

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement