bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, June 05, 2001
Subject:
to April/rifat/hmm
Description:

HMM.. its a very funny matter that there are some idiotic immatured person in b2k writes some stupid mssg in Bulletin board just to get some attention.

Well...for example...we can talk about April/rifat/hmm...or whatever.

U know the reason i tell people in online not tell bro/dada meaning that all are freinds...thats all. It doent mean sweet or sort conversation. U think i meant sweet talk or love talk.... ARE U NUTTS?? i dont know whats burning inside your brain. HOw stupid a person can be who thinks that not calling dada/bro means something else. U know April..that day i told u not talk to me cause u are not matured enought for online chatting. But u kept nagging over and over just for that issue. U dont even have the brain to understand the meaning of friendly conversation.

U called yourself lucky enought to study in some univ in usa.. well.. i gues...that campus sure think himself Unlucy to have student like you..

Anyway....get a life.. April...most of the time u come to b2k and u just throw yourself in our conversation. I dont have a prob with that as long as u are nice and decent. If u want to prove your Gutss and toughnes by some stupid remark saying that u are this and that....then i would say u still have a lot to learn.

Anyway..i have already waste too much time and thoughts for a kid like you.

Have a nice day People... Ta Ta

People Discussion
april
(Wednesday, June 06, 2001)

Well ,I have nothing to say.Shagor look at your message and my message.You can find the difference.I made comments but that was decent and It shows what type I am.But the way,you wrote doesn't show that you are really a good people.I know I have long way to learning.BY the way ! have fun honey!

april
(Wednesday, June 06, 2001)

hmmm! you forgot to mention my another nick Ghost :(((

What is stupidity?If you are that smart,show me in my every message what was the thing that was stupid.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement