bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Sunday, October 22, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Wednesday, March 05, 2003
Subject:
Do you think about your life's dreams?
Description:

Do you think about your life's dreams? Do you think about doing what you love? Do you wonder what direction to take? These questions help balance a professional. I ask myself all these when I'm confused, when I need some understanding on where I want my life to be. I'll share with you some of the things I've learned and that I want to incorporate into my life.

Challenging the ideas - It's very important to be critical and challenge the ideas. I want to be someone contributing original thoughts to the world. I don't want to limit myself to other's thoughts.

Complexities of life - It is so easy to get drowned in the complexities of life.… the commotion, the stress, the urgency. We feel panic. We feel stressed. What is the cause for the lack of simplicity in our lives? I believe, aspiration is the single biggest culprit. We have to work hard to help us support our expensive needs. We live in a world where a person living a simple life is looked down upon as ‘unsuccessful’.

Great value of openness – Human personality is the product of environment. Openness, an essential ingredient of human habit is the most important aspect of growth.

Expression with confidence – Everyday, I see my share of grumpy people. I doubt if they love themselves at all. Do they realize the impact of confidence level on human life. Positive people have one common attribute, a good humor. They are able to captivate and energize other people. I also believe confidence is a fundamental precursor of love. People that have a positive attitude towards life will have an easier time loving it.

Value of dreaming - Children are not scared to dream. Adults need some of these behaviors in their everyday life? Think about how much you might be able to accomplish if you were encouraged to dream. What would you be able to do if you thought and believed that you could do anything?

People Discussion
shimy_2002
(Thursday, March 06, 2003)

no bro...i dont have time to think abt my dreams...:(

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement