bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Saturday, October 21, 2017 BD

Groups
Travel Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2003
Subject:
Ref: W'd you care to be my frd
Description:

Dis is me Jhumur hello keui-noy
to tell you some more about me i personally visit some other bangla sites & check their forum rooms & try to make friends from every site
i watch watch & den find out the most attract me & you are one of them keui-noy from bangla2000 who impressed me of course by your writing
i thought you w'd response ma w'd you like to be ma frd who will listen & help me with my thoughts because i myself stand wid good thinkers alike you keui-noy
i use internet very less time & shop around the rooms why do not you mail me at {jhumur1981@yahoo.co.nz} & i w'd be waiting to hear from you keui-noy hey stranger keui-noy have a nice moments wherever you are

People Discussion
Sky
(Thursday, February 27, 2003)

though i leave my e-address in public does not mean i will reply everyone in dis room it is true i w'd try my best to reply who they will be nice to me & specially i w'd be waiting for keui-noy's mail if you want to be my frd plz contact me
bye everybody ba bye ba bye

daamra
(Thursday, February 27, 2003)

ARE YOU HOT?

cactus
(Saturday, March 01, 2003)

nam er gun dutoi thik acche tomar "daamra" se ek bondhu khujcche er tumi hot cold er proshno..... bata realy daamra.

-dhulo-
(Monday, March 03, 2003)

damraa..... kick out ar kono option thakle..use kortam akhaneo.....

-----
(Tuesday, March 04, 2003)

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement