bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, October 20, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2003
Subject:
For Cluster....
Description:

Hey, Cluster bro….u made me write again…..haha…it’s not a complain though. I guess it’s a form of complement.

Listen….I notice that, some of u misunderstood me…on my third point. Here…”3 ) Even though there are logics (mentioned above), should women still be dominated by men..? Nope...if we consider ourselves to be civilized than the other animal species', we must establish equal rights for both women and men.”

By saying “even though there are logics” I wanted to mean that – in lower class animals, if u r stronger….u dominate, u attack, kill, eat or whatever…..the weaker. Women are physically weaker than men. It’s a scientific fact. Women body, bones, muscles are different. Hearts, lungs and other vital organs are usually smaller than the same in men bodies. Because of some hormones, they tend to be more emotional than men.
But, the question is – do you dominate or oppress or mistreat somebody who is weaker than you are? Ignoring her /his rights? Only because you have that power? Should we? No..!! Because we are human beings. We believe in equal rights foe each and everybody. Doesn’t matter she or he is physically or psychologically weaker or not…..right?

Loud and clear…? Do you hear me…?….

People Discussion
cluster11
(Tuesday, February 25, 2003)

ok Netromeo bro .. it wasnt clear in your earlier posting that you were referring to animals (and i guess to some extent equating human behaviors like those as animal-like .. nice inference ). Thanks for the clarification.

ClusterOne

redrose
(Wednesday, February 26, 2003)

Here am I! Is there anyone can teach me how to say'How've you been?I am pretty good.Hope to hear from you soon"
in Banglai.and pls also teach me how to write "your best friend"in Banglai.By the way,though I am a foringer,I suppose what Nettromeo has declared !I guess you must be a female,is that it?
Thanks a lot

NettRomeo

U r so wrong...redrose!! Like, even if my color is red, doesn't mean that I'm a rose....or if my color is white.....doesn't mean I'm not a rose...!!..

haha

Hello redrose! Here you go -

"How've you been? I am pretty good. Hope to hear from you soon."

"Tumi kemon acho? Ami bhalo achi. Asha kori shighroi tomar shathe kotha hobe."

"Your best friend"

"Tomar shobcheye priyo bondhu."

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement