bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Friday, October 20, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2003
Subject:
Thanx to Sabrina!!
Description:

Because of the errors, I'm publishing it here.
Well, as I said…I don wanna hurt anybody…u know. You can express urself intentionally, aggressively…just to hurt other pplz feelings. So, that’s what I wanted to mean by ‘aggressive assault’. Especially, where the issue is religion – it is easy for other pplz to misunderstand me. Most pplz are very touchy in this regard.

I also should have mentioned that, u write so well….ur choice of words and way of expression reminds me of the writings of some theoreticians I used to know, back in Bangladesh. Whatever u r and wherever u live…..good luck!!!! I wish u all success.
Last of all, just few words – again not to hurt u. If possible, u can try to get rid of some major programs in ur mind that are controlling ur way of thinking. Programs that were installed in ur brain since u were born. It’s hard….almost impossible, doesn’t sound right…..but if u can do that, u’ll see the light.

Thanx for ur complements, and thanx for all ur opinions.

People Discussion
Sabrina
(Tuesday, February 25, 2003)

I will really find it helpful if u, for once atleast,clearly state what exactly abt my way of thinking u are complaing abt, without being dubious. U have made several comments that dropped from nowhere throughout this entire discussion, for instance first of all trying to dig implicit meaning out of my first posting - meaning which didn't even exist, secondly assuming that ur posting has caused me agitation, then apologising for no reason at all, but also accusing me at the same time for making aggressive assault to win this discussion, and now pouncing on my brain cells to get rid of all the stuff I have so laboriously collected over the years and undo them!!! Good or bad, they r mine to stay. U also made baseless assumtions like the one u just made abt my childhood. What do u know what I have been taught since I was born?

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement