bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Bangladesh Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, February 24, 2003
Subject:
Why???
Description:

Dear Friends,

why are Women in our culture are treated more inferiorly then men are??? Why are men more supirior?? What are womens belief about men and men cultural or ethnical belief towards women? that they are treated like that? Women are not slaves, and men are not Gods then why are they treated like that????

People Discussion
Dr.Naaz
(Monday, February 24, 2003)

Can anyone please help me understand this?

NettRomeo

It's very simple...I think you already know this.....but still, I'll write to u in details....later..

Dr.Naaz

Maybe if you start explaining I will know...why???

Dr.Naaz

Maybe if you start explaining I will know...why???

haha

Once there was a lively discussion on this topic here at B2K. I used to follow that discussion but unfortunately it got smothered abruptly by the B2K administration probably because of the sensitive nature of the topic. You may want to peruse the old threads (start from page 59 toward 54 and so on) - they will provide many interesting viewpoints and probably you will find the answers to your questions. Good luck!

daamra

daktor shab, ei kotha janar liga apne eihane aisen, hasina wajed re jigan..shobcheye shundor koira koite parbo.

NettRomeo

Let me start this way:
1) It is not only in our culture, but its kinda universal. But, in our culture the degree is higher.
2) Reasons: first of all, there are natural reasons. Women are naturally weak. So, they are suppossed to(?) be dominated. Next, in their physical relationship, females are (used to be) relatively passive - therefore, suppossed to(?) be dominated.
Third, there are religious plus other reasons, which are based on natural reasons.
3) Even though there are logics (mentioned above), should women still be dominated by men..? Nope...if we consider ourselves to be civilized than the other animal species', we must establish equal rights for both women and men.
4)Is it gonna happen in the near future?..Are we gonna be able to see a perfect world..? Nope...it's a continuous process. The fight between good and evil will go on forever...!!!
Hope it helps, in short though..

Dr.Naaz
(Tuesday, February 25, 2003)

Interesting NetRomeo....but why do you think women are naturally weak?? aren't they are naturally very powerful?

Yeah haha, I did look at those pages after you've mentioned it was a great debate...and I think it is going to start again....I am sorry if it gets anyone emotional again...it's just that I wanted to know from everyone else's point of View of what they think of it as well as knowing what is the actual right...

Ruhy
(Wednesday, February 26, 2003)

Hey netromeo u are a disaster of so called men!!! women are weaker than men??? where did u get dat from? perhaps from ya empty head??!!!! i am offended by ya comments bout women!!! women are definitely gonna have da equal power!!! and boy u are a slob!!!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement