bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Thursday, October 19, 2017 BD

Groups
Cricket Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2003
Subject:
cricket
Description:

please bring them back and don't send them again.

People Discussion
Sb
(Tuesday, February 11, 2003)

Exactly.

I think by this time Bd has realized that Politics can give one country "test status" but not the quality that is required in international arena

Ps: Kenya has won 4 times against Big teams and zillions of times against BD. And Bd won once

Rony Salman

Everytime we tell us, things can't go worse than this, we hit the rock bottom, there is no place below that, so we are sure to rise (raise our level rather than cross our fingers with our eyes closed) this time! But somehow, they just manage to prove us wrong and surprise us finding a place below the rock bottom!! Until the start of the WC, we had the non-test team, Kenya above us! But now, are we looking into a list of non-test cricket minnows (nations) added to Kenya above us right at the end of this 1st round??

Rony Salman

We can beat a strong KuwazuluNatal overwhelming a good defendable target, but we don't know HOW to HIT Canada's wayward bowling or bowl the last pair NOT TO CONCEDE as many as 20 runs!! We are as good as being written off in this tournament, the only chance to get some respect is to take one of the big boys down, perform an upset win against one of the big teams!! I know how hilarious I sound talking and hoping like that, but there I go again giving them the chance to shatter my hopes again!!

Bikhari

bangladesh cricket ke juta mara dorkar ache ..shalla kamina loce new akta doler shate hare gelo

[kuashaa]
(Wednesday, February 12, 2003)

every time we dream on something about Bangladesh, it turns us down badly. what should i do? stop dreaming!!

daamra

dream ta re ektu trim koira falan vaijan, dekhben team ta kemun fight ditase!!

Sb

kago logey fight dibey? maldives er loge?

[kuashaa]

othoba Bhutan!!

Aunto

BUT I STILL HAVE HABE THE TRUST ON THE BOYZ. THEY MUST PROVE WHAT THEY R ACTUALLY AND WILL SHOW THEIR BEST IN NEXT MATCHES. CHEER UP FRIENDS AND THIS TIME PLZ WISH THEM THE BEST...BUT OFCOURSE FROM THE DEEP OF UR HEART.

Aunto

HAVE***

NettRomeo

Oi beta Aunto bro....aamra actually ki jinis, seita proman hoite baaki aachhe naaki..? Jottosob..

[kuashaa]

shob jukti thik aachhey, shob maanlam...kintu Canada!! almost nil background er desher kaachhey?! na bhai ...this is too much.

Sb
(Thursday, February 13, 2003)

Aunto... Show just one freaking exp... so tht we can hv trust on our "golden boys".. chok chok koriley shona hoy na....

ps: cite an exp of any match other than Bd-Pak match of last WC

Jol_pori

Aww c'mon guys...
dont be so hard on 'em!!!

But i was sorta happy that Canada won!
Then again... I would've felt much better if Bd won

Aunto

kaar-o Trust-er dorkaar naai aami shudhu ek ta shonmilito Wish korte cheyechhi...aar aami kono Exp. Tex. Show korte-o chaai na. promaan-er-o dorkaar naai....jodi keu "All The Best" bolte chaan Team-er uddeshshe...Just utter that Sentence...

aar ekhaane gaal-mondo kore ..ba.. shomalochona koraa'r cheye...amaar prostaab taai uttom <<khub shomvoboto>>

aaj SRI VS BNG ---- all the best boyz. we shall overcome someday

[khela dekhaa'r shomoy gaali je aami-o dei na...eta o-shikaar korchhi na ]

[kuashaa]

I am kind of glad too Jol_pori, but just couldn't be happy.

Sb
(Friday, February 14, 2003)

Venue: Amar Bedroom

Time: 2:05 Pm.. BDtime

Ekto deri korey TV on korlam. BTV te advertise dekhachey. vablam over shesh.. othoba khub baje kichu holey Bd has lost one wicket.
that was a break between overs.
2nd over shuru holo. Score dekhte pelam...................................................................................................................
tailenders na
our top-order was blown away

My only hope is that BD should be stripped of Test status if not one-day status. [ke jane.. ICC trophy te qualify kore ashte hole.. next time hoito Wc khelar chance e pabe na BD.... Namibia, Holland canada, Singapore , Malaysia ora khelbe... amra ghor e boshe dekhbo..... ontoto bar bar koshto pete hobey na]

[kuashaa]

Canada'r shathey hartey aar 124 run kortey WC e jetey hoy!!
Lobbying korey status kinley oboshsho taa e kortey hoy. ma holey WC e record ki korey hobey hat-trick er?
Inshallah Kenya'r shathey o aamra harbo.

boc

ajke to aunto Srilanka r shathe khela ta dekhli, eibar ki bolbi bol....... thota mukh to eibar thik e vota hoilo re Aunto......

Jol_pori

BBBBBDDDDD.... Plzzz guys play good!!!
Then atleast we can that... "heck! they played good!"

i_am_j

Aar kichu hok aar na hok, Aunto Bhai-er "all the best boyz" kotha ta heavy kaje lagse. BD team 120 theke 124-a uuth-te parse.

Rony Salman

There I go heart broken again!! (As if I didn't know!!), It was expected that we would be beaten by a Murali led Sri-Lanka, but blown out of proportion by a Vass bowl was just too much to take!! He is not even as deadly as the Aussie, Paki or Kiwi bowlers!! So what had our first 5 guys scared to death and just couldn’t wait to throw their bat and scurry back to the SAFE pavilion? Was it the loooooooong name of Vass that bamboozled 'em off the field!! Now that SUCKS!! The agony knows no bound........

Rony Salman

How long will we have to watch the game to see one or two Kapali out of 11 play a respectable innings just to help us cross the 100? Our SHONAR TUKRO recognized batsmen should be ashamed (shudhu ashamed naa, kaan ketey ashamed!!) to see the tail ender Mashrafe hitting 28 out of 23 balls! At least, Alok and Mashrafe saved us from some more humiliation!!

[kuashaa]
(Saturday, February 15, 2003)

I just can't say anything, only realized that the win over Kenya in ICC final was really a fluke. Win over Pakistan is a definite fluke. But Canada's win over us is well played. I am very very upset. Hurting our emotion this way is very unfair. And these guys are doing it repeatedly.

diigonta

bd cricket team ke firiye ene bangla film a ovinoyer sujog kore deya uchit...khamokha hashir patro hobar kono dorkar nai...aaitar nam hoya uchit bangladesh comedy councel...

cactus

ekta bhalo dik holo ai je amra world record a nam likhiyecchi. first 3 ball a 3 wicket. ota kom kise. after all ota record to. so keep hope oneday they will take 10 wicket in 10 ball.

capsule20mg
(Sunday, February 16, 2003)

:'(

[kuashaa]

tobu o quality clown hotey parbey na.

Rony Salman

England er Mike Gatting je bhabey lekhalekhi korchhey (he started with 'poor old Bangladesh....'), ke jaaney shesh obdi Test Status ta haratey hoy kina! Player der joto e galagaal dei na keno, shotti shotti test status ta haraatey holey shey boro dukher hobey!

[kuashaa]

Test status cancel hoyto hobey na kintu aamra to aar shojjo kortey o parchhi na.
football e jokhon aasha hariye phellam tokhon champion hoye aabar aastha phiriye aanlo. kintu cricket e to shey shujog o nei, jodi na Maldives, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar er shathey tournament hoy.

Rony Salman
(Monday, April 21, 2003)

We can beat a strong KuwazuluNatal overwhelming a good defendable target, but we don't know HOW to HIT Canada's wayward bowling or bowl the last pair NOT TO CONCEDE as many as 20 runs!! We are as good as being written off in this tournament, the only chance to get some respect is to take one of the big boys down, perform an upset win against one of the big teams!! I know how hilarious I sound talking and hoping like that, but there I go again giving them the chance to shatter my hopes again!!

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement