bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Sunday, February 09, 2003
Subject:
Another response to Sandha
Description:

Hey....try to find out what u want....okay...this is no bueno....amigo....
Anyway...let me tell one...
I was a romeo from very childhood...when I was in class 4, I had little itish-pitish with a neighborhood girl, who was in class 2. One evening, my mother sent some food to them - obviously...I was the carrier....I knocked their door...she opened and kissed on my forehead...oh it was so amazing... ..anyway..we were in "love"...but few days later she shaved her head...and I was so surprised coz she was looking ugly...my love vanished right away..I started to avoid her... ...but oneday, on my way back to school...she tried to give me a love letter that I refused to take...but she put that in my bag...I was afraid - that was my first love letter... ..I came home and couldn't sleep in fear if somebody finds that letter...Next morning..I managed to throw it away...in fact..I read it before I threw it... ..well..she was way too dangereous!!..she managed several friends who regularly tease my about writing her love letters on my way back to school...In fact...the used to shout and yell at me...I used to be so embarrassed... ...that was the end of the relation...thank god she moved after few months..!!

People Discussion
Sb
(Monday, February 10, 2003)

ei na hole boro bhai

Shondha

netromeo tomar story pore ami hashte hashte mara jachchieto choto cheleo prem bujhe kolpona korini ....okal pokko chile tumi2nd prem ta kar shathe korle shuni

Jol_pori

Haire nettyyyy!!

Shondha

netromeo tomar story pore ami hashte hashte mara jachchieto choto cheleo prem bujhe kolpona korini ....okal pokko chile tumi2nd prem ta kar shathe korle shuni

Opsora

ami hochi tomar sei hariye jaowa bhalobasa...the neri matha kodbel...
Mora, guru manthe hole amare mann, cause net chilo class 4 a r ami class 2 the...r mathay yeah ta mi-e tho diyechilam re!!

Opsora

Choto belar r ek golpo bolbo?
accha boli:
Afzal Hossian r boro rokomer fan chilam...tokhon bodh hoy class 8 a pori...firmgate a or ad r ekta shooting hochilo...amar ek dulabhai okhane niye gelo amader koek jon k...na na ad class a vorthi korathe nah...tar kono ek ta kaj chilo...ami Afzal k dekhe tho godo godo...kintu prestige r janay bollam na natoker kotha...beshi athlami kore bollam, apnar lekha boi amar khub bhalo lagge...Afzal takiye bollo,tai? kon kon boi porecho tumi?? ami tho kono boi e porini..lojja-y matha kata jacchilo...ami bollam na na boi na prochod dekhthe bhalo lagge apnar...Afzal tothokhone bhujhe feleche ami ki chiriya and mitha bolchu take...he said accha achha...ami pore nijeke boka dithe dithe sesh, parle na rumki boi tar nam moone na ashay...

Shondha
(Tuesday, February 11, 2003)

hahahaha opsora

Bikhari
(Monday, February 17, 2003)

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement