bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 BD

Groups
Islam Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Monday, January 20, 2003
Subject:
The Perverted Relationships Between the Two Sexes
Description:

The Perverted Relationships Between the Two Sexes

The sexual desire that is entrusted to the human being-male and female alike-is not intended for itself, rather, it was made to be a means of achieving the attraction that leads to the lawful communion; that is the state of intimacy, love and mercy and what it entails of forming of the righteous family which is the core of the righteous community.

Keeping in mind that the state of love and the affectionate relationship in the beginning of the marriage, is liable to end-as a result of the progression of time and the involvement of each with complex family issues-the alternative which guarantees the continuation of their relationship is the state of ‘mercy’ the following noble verse indicates, {He has set between you love and mercy}. Therefore, and in spite of al obstacles, the foundation of the Moslem family won’t shake until the end of the life.

Islam’s policy for deterring moral corruption is to keep the individual away from the causes of excitement-like gazing, conversing, touching, going into privacy and mixing-instead of remedying the consequences of that excitement; like the state of aggressiveness felt after failing to achieve the intended goal or the frequent changing of the lovers became of boredom.

The forbidden erotic mutual relations originate mostly from gazing. That is why the Noble Koran calls on both of the believing men and women separately in sura Light to {cast down their eyes}. If man consults his mind, he would see that gazing at woman is no only useless but it intensifies man’s desire for human beauty while obtaining the beautiful woman is not always possible. This will precipitate a state of suppression and distress and an occupation of the mind with multiple images which will make the lawful spouse’s image look faint compared to those much more beautiful images.

Masturbation has become a major problem of adolescence. It must be studied based on the saying “ Religious topics should be discussed without shame”. The Prophet (P.U.H) dealt with it in his well-known speech when he ascribed (Allah’s) curse to ‘the one who is married to the palm of his hand’-the masturbator. A speech with a similar content was made by his vice, ‘Alee (P.U.H). How disgusting it is that man neglects serious life concerns-whether this life’s or the one to come-to become involved in a condemnable act that he is obliged to conceal and ashamed to mention; to say nothing of the generally recognized psychological and physical harm this thing causes.

Parents should take steps to prevent the situation where the above mentioned problem gets out of control, for it is an extremely dangerous thing when man’s thinking becomes dominated by sex so that he views all aspects of live through it. The solution then is to keep them away from the sources of sexual excitationlike the media and bad friends and considering the allowed alternatives instead, like the early marriage and devoting time to doing the permissible actions let alone doing the favourable ones.

People Discussion
haha
(Monday, January 20, 2003)

Any doctor (unless he/she has been brainwashed like jannat) will tell you that there is nothing wrong with masturbation and it’s nothing more than a natural phenomenon. In fact, masturbation is good for body and mind particularly during adolescence. When religion emerged, there was no scientific study on masturbation so the natural feeling was to avoid it. Of course things have changed since then – it’s up to you to choose in which time you will live!

eti
(Monday, January 20, 2003)

masturbator haha, this is not the question of going to a doctor and ask. This is the question of one's faith to follow.

OchinPakhi
(Wednesday, January 22, 2003)

boys should get married at 12 to avoid the BIG sin!! I guess haha is already late, and is living a SINFUL life! :(

OchinPakhi

jannat, i hope you are married!! and I am sure you never watch TV or Cinema, never go to a shop where there is female sales person, and when you walk in the road, you wear a Borka, and cover your eyes!

I wish you all the best!

VanityPress

Having read all the responses I thought about posting my very own Ten Commandments or dos-and-don'ts as to how to handle a man's own equipment. Then I realized a man has every right to use his own toolset anyway he wants to. What if he gets a little creative with his hand? "A man's gotta do what he's gotta do" -- be a master of his own domain (Sienfeld) or not be a master of his own domain.The choice is his, whichever way he likes to gratify his desires. Some like to have multiple wives in the name of religion and enjoy a good wholesome orgy (I think Jannat and his Taleban friends fall into this catagory), others are happy with their single partner and there are those who simply get a bit more imaginative with their sexual endeavor.

You might ask why would Jannat indulge himself in such topic of sexuality, adolesence or what not (actually, he is a master copy-paster or simply put "dumber-er-er). If you ask me I would say he is suffering from a heighten state of sexual banality. Being married at that early age (make it between 12 and 15) and having to satisfy three wives constantly have made him drained out and sexually bored. Not getting into any detailed psychoanalysis, I would argue that he is longing for his lost adolescence years, the time he would have otherwise spent experienting with his equipment on his own or going on a sexual escapade with the girl next door.

Ahh! Those lost years. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you, Jannat. May be it's not too late for you. May be you should go out and "just do it". Well, you may not have to go out, do it in the privacy of your own home. And don't forget to say my prayers I posted earlier.

VanityPress

correction: 2nd paragraph should be read: spent experimenting

Zaboomoofoo
(Thursday, January 23, 2003)

Philosophy is to the real world as masturbation is to sex.

Zaboomoofoo
(Thursday, January 23, 2003)

Philosophy is to the real world as masturbation is to sex. -Karl Marx

haha
(Friday, January 24, 2003)

eti, I think it's better to consult a doctor (as opposed to a witch doctor or a religious fanatic) when it comes to your physical and emotional well-being!

VanityPress, you always make me laugh :-)!

VanityPress
(Monday, January 27, 2003)

Hey HAHA, glad to know that.

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement