bangla2000 Home • b2k Interactive  Home • all   bulletins • New Members Sign Up • b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 BD

Groups
b2k - odds and evens Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, January 11, 2003
Subject:
Prayer for Vanity Press
Description:

Reply of Dec,22,2002

Dear fellow Vanity and those who think like him,
Thanks alot for your concern & prayer!! I can hardly believe that there is someone who pray like this and more than that to Devil!! Although you might hate me and are against me ,I love you and have nothing against you, because Our religion taught us to love every humanbeing created by God and we are taught to respect all even those who differ with us in faith or thought.It is clearly stated in the Final Revelation,Koran,"there is no compulsion in religion". But we are encouraged by Koran to have dialouge with those who differ with us in faith or thought by " good manner and speech full of wisdom and logic."(H.Q)
Please let me invite you to further discussions in good speech and good reasoning.Why should we ,creatures of God, hate eachother? Lets love eachother and make this world a lovely place to live!
My dear, I want to Invite you again to study ,the religion of Creator ,Islam, which is full of logic and love. It is the only faith which teach universal brotherhood, irrespect of nationality, colour, race, gender, etc..
It is the only faith which teach its follower to respect & love those who differ in faith or thought .
My dear, there is no other way which can unite entire human race together and make this earth a peaceful and lovely place.

May God Bless you and Guide you to the right Path!

People Discussion
haha
(Saturday, January 11, 2003)

This is what you wrote previously jannat – “As it says that this idiots make new laws to ruled the world. Do you think this ppl has that morality to lead war against terrorism. Ppl like you (Haha slyer) weakness for our muslim brother. You have sympathy for the tyrant same as you wrote me on the posting of Hindus Protocol (Nov2,2002).In bengali I can say ( Ma-r cheye Mashir darad beshi.)Those tyrant does not care for you but you care for them much. This people never going to develop any muslim country , but they just going to make shorter our mothers ,sisters cloths only. Same as Turkey. People like you, in politics in Turkey. Even it could be happens to our country........... ”

haha

I guess vanity’s prayers have started working! LOL!

haha

This is what you wrote previously jannat - "As it says that this idiots make new laws to ruled the world. Do you think this ppl has that morality to lead war against terrorism. Ppl like you (Haha slyer) weakness for our muslim brother. You have sympathy for the tyrant same as you wrote me on the posting of Hindus Protocol (Nov2,2002).In bengali I can say ( Ma-r cheye Mashir darad beshi.)Those tyrant does not care for you but you care for them much. This people never going to develop any muslim country , but they just going to make shorter our mothers ,sisters cloths only. Same as Turkey. People like you, in politics in Turkey. Even it could be happens to our country........... "

haha

I apologize for the 3rd post - I don't know why it got posted again!

VanityPress
(Monday, January 13, 2003)

test

VanityPress
(Monday, January 13, 2003)

I was wondering what has happened to you Jannat, whether you are overcome by the devil's spirit or still fighting the fight. But, to the reassurance of my confidence, the devilish love has caught on.

It is a delight to see the fountain of love is oozing out of you. You are so much better than the one with whiskers and claws (translation: insider's joke). There is no need to thank me, I do whatever I can to spread the devilish love. So, let's bestow the honor on its true recipient, shall we? Yes, you guessed it right, that would be the proverbial antagonist, THE DEVIL.

Now, let's continue our love affair, though it's young, but, who's to say it doesn't stand strong. With so much love in the air, how could I possibly hate you, rather, it makes me want to say "I love you man, let's have a cold one". Don't get me wrong, I could still be against you, but so long as you are on my side, I can assure you, the love will win the day.

You see, the fact is, the more of us there are, the less of it that we have to ponder over as to "who is what" meaning who is a muslim or who is not, who is a faithful or who is lost. This age old question has wrecked havoc on humanity for ages and will continue its vicious vendetta for eons to come.

So, why become part of the destruction when you can join our CLUB. Yes, our club of devil. It's free and fast. The membership comes with no strings attached. We don't discriminate against age, sex or faith. So, come as you are. If you still think this is not good enough, think about all the perks that come with the membership. And when you become our premium member, you can have the whole world by the string. Now, who wouldn't want that? The time is the essence, waste it no more, my friend!!

Copyright © Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement