bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Monday, October 23, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published and Discussed
Date: Saturday, December 28, 2002
Subject:
what if u lost ur love
Description:

how will u feel if u lost ur love one

People Discussion
polash
(Saturday, December 28, 2002)

Depending on how you lost your love, several steps can be taken. If you were dumped, you move on and try to find someone else better.If your lover is dead, you take your time and get busy with life.If you had to break up with someone, you use better judgement next time and get into a relationship once you are sure about it.Life is about pain and joy and there is no easy ride through life. We only have one life to live so make every day count and try to live life to its fullest.Don't waste time thinking about the past, move on and enjoy life.Oh, its a proven fact that people who were in love once are more likely to fall in love again.So,if you lost once that doesn't mean its not going to happen again.Good luck everyone in 2003.Happy new year to you all.

BCCC
(Sunday, December 29, 2002)

.............................................................................................................

kostowala
(Monday, December 30, 2002)

anamica
valoobasha kokhono e harai nah.kothao na kothao theke e jai..........
jodi na thake vabben okhane valoobasha srishti e hoini.

OPSORA

U can feel the real Love only when u loose it!

cluster11

I realized the "depth" (I guess what some call "real love") of the relationship in these cases -

a) When we are away from each other (12,000 miles or 200 miles. 4 days or 4 years doesn't matter - feels terrible).
b) After I have hurt her with words and felt the pain of a bruised lover
c) when the relationship is at stake

ClusterOne

t_hossain

You can feel real love when you are in it too.When is Bangladeshi people going to stop thinking like devdash.Be positive, life is about joy.

cactus
(Tuesday, December 31, 2002)

opsora is right.

Hey_you
(Wednesday, January 01, 2003)

Initially bad and lost but things will come arouond they have to. Life goes on.

anamica
(Wednesday, January 01, 2003)

U R RIGHT>>HAY_U>>LIFE GOS ON WITH PAIN AND REMEMBARANCE>>>>ANT IT'S MORE PAINFULL IF ANY ONE CHEATS (DHOKA) >>>

Loverboy2003
(Thursday, January 09, 2003)

anamica first tell me what is love then I will answer your Q's...E-mail me at bejoy11211@yahoo.com or Joy2003L@aol.com.

Ruhy
(Thursday, January 16, 2003)

YEAP LIFE IS MIXED WITH A BIT OF EVERYTHING. BUT IT IS BETTER TO LOVE AND LOSE THAN NEVA LOVE.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement