bangla2000 Home b2k Interactive  Home all   bulletins New Members Sign Up b2k Members Sign In
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 BD

Groups
Anything Group

Bulletins Participate in the Bulletin
Enter Your Opinion
Click to add Emoticons.
blush confused cool cry eek frown biggrin
evilgrin supergrin kiss lol smile love mad
redface rolleyes sweat tongue trippy winky alien
devil happy indifferent nerd ohwell sick tired

Bulletins Bulletin : Published
Date: Friday, June 01, 2001
Subject:
reply back to shybal
Description:

i understand your point of view. and i have got all you have been thinking. listen one thing i never wanted to change my fucking attitude. its there. and it will be there all time. i ws the one who screwed this piece of funky zone. I ws the one who tough the chatters what is slang and how does it ignite. And what does a bad call. but the point is u should shout at the right time. not unnecessary for every such thing. thats making a fool to the inner self. U know well, how much I can get bad here. Coz of me someone always been in trouble from b2k management. For her or his smile I had to hold my wild ass a little tight.

you are not making your dignity down. i got angry with you coz, if someone said anything just to screw u up. without thinking anything u just blast off. thats what oishi doing to you. cant u see it.. r u fucken blind. just one itch can screw u up??? I know u rnt going after her. but she loves to see u screwing. She know one itch will screw u.. that's why she is doing that and having fun by watching u like that. But ur brain doesn't wanna understand it. Yea she interrupts ur msges coz she likes to see u getting mad. Anyways, forget it.

I wdnt say may be all those things to u.. all time someone got mad at me.. its irritating if someone says over and after.. he is doing this.. he is doing that.. he doesn't listen anyone.. he listens u.. also saying moreover megh doesn't say a word to shybal whenever he slangs.. but if someone says a thing than he warns. Etc.. etc.. etc..

How long a person can hold it. u write up.. no ones gonna stop u. everyone will appreciate it like they did before to ur Environment n our Government,, conversation between Asian n American and some others. They had to delete those things which u wrote for oishi.. and for raj, kuan.. or whatever. Sorry anyway, if my previous msgs were too harsh for u..

Chao..

People Discussion
There are currently no Opinions to this Bulletin.

Be the first to discuss this Bulletin by adding your Opinion in the box to the left.

Copyright Bangla2000. All Rights Reserved.
About Us  |  Legal Notices  |  Contact for Advertisement